http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


20 May, 2015

Universal Studios Singapore.

Ni men hao! Acting all Chinese since I'm moving to China soon lol. Anyway, I'd like to share you guys about my experiences while I was still in Singapore. Cia sai campus doesn't even let me have a free time to blog about what's going on. Since I'm abstain from campus at the moment, I'm going to write about my life in Singapore and today would be a little piece of it. Writing it one by one, if I have to write about the whole year.. Aiyahh, go die la. My fingers would wrinkle by then. Today's post is about..

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE!!!!!! Click here for Universal Pictures sound LOL! The pink ah ma in the corner
damn fab la.

Well, Teemu (I refer him as Rakas sometimes so don't get confused if I use Rakas word instead of Teemu) and I have planned to go to the USS when he was still in Toronto which means we haven't meet each others in real life yet. We were planning to go there as soon as he reached Singapore but we kept on procrastinating until the second last day of our stay in Singapore before we left for good LOL! The King and The Queen of glorious procrastinating race, everyone. So it was during my final exam week. Sorry not sorry hahaha pls I don't have any exam on that day so why not? We left the house around 3 pm. We bought our tickets from the lockets instead of buying it online because Teemu is as stingy as usual :(

Selfie with the globe! Also the globaljarvinen hahahaha. He's referring himself to that because he's everywhere in the world.
Dafuq where my lipstick go eh? ._.

Walked into the USS and I was speechless. The place is AH-MAY-ZEENG!! The moment we went in, we were welcomed by a typical New York style of candy and souvenir shops like we seen in the Holywood movies. A lot of candies and sesame street dolls. Expected Teemu to buy something as he's crazy about le chocolat (means chocolate in French) but he seems to not giving a single fuck.. Yet. I grabbed a free map for the tourists at a stall by the roadside. Walked around the New York side of the USS and we found this retro kind of restaurant. *Eric Cartman's voice* So kyyyylllll. Then we heard a man welcoming people and asked them to go into a teather building, I was so curious so I just dragged Teemu with me. We had a bad feeling about this, when we entered the teather hall, we heard Sesame Street's song playing LOL wtf! So we ran out of that building.. Traumatized. HAHAHA! Then we were kepo-ing around (especially me) and we ended up going into a building by Steven Spielberg about stage 4 or 5 storm in New York. It was a cool effect when the fire flaring on the water, it reminds me of Tyrion Lannister's (KYAAAA KYAAA!! MY PETER DINKLAGE!!! MY SENPAI! LOL!!) Wildfire in Game of Thrones. Then, I spotted Marilyn Monroe (ofc fake one la) was busy taking pictures with the tourists and ofc I dragged Teemu to take pictures with her although he refused which is why he personally asked me to cover his face on our Marilyn Monroe picture.Tbh don't like the fact that she kept talking to Teemu, not me. Ish!!!! *jealous gf* (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ .... ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Super retro. This reminds me of Back To The Future movie somehow. And Elvis Presley lol HAHAHAH!
The most retro picture of the year in this blog.
That moment when your boobs are bigger than the fake Marilyn Monroe's.

And not far from Ms. Monroe, we spotted another section of the USS called the Sci-Fi City. OBVIOUSLY it's full of Transformers hahahah. I read about the Transformer Ride from an Indonesian blogger saying that it was awesome as heck so we decided to give it a go since we were there already, it would be a shame for not riding one of the best rides in the USS, wouldn't it? And I gotta say that the ride was febeles! Everything looks so real and OMG I was speechless. There was one time we looked like we were going to fall and I was the only one who screamed heheheheh I was embarrassed a little but who cares. I would go twice for that ride but I don't like the queue, so long hahahahh. The transformer ride is my favorite ride in the USS! I RECOMMEND THIS SHIT! IT'S A MUST TRY!!! We spotted a huge Optimus Prime. I went sakai and asked Teemu for a photo HAHAHAH! Then we saw this spinning cup thing, we gave it a go as well although I just recovered from my major headache and puking for a few days (Teemu had to send me off to campus to attend my exam and pick me up). But thank God, I was okay on the USS trip day since I was sick around 5 days. Wanted to go to the roller coaster but it was on a maintenance that day but oh well.. Walked around the Sci-Fi area and spotted a transformer robot. I think it was a real robot but we didn't even bother. 0 fucks given... Then we walked around and found the back part of New York area. We found so many awesome shops that are closed LOL! Took photos quite a lot. I didn't upload all the pictures but here are some of it.

Sci-Fi City!
Spot the Optimus Prime :D
Damn. Just realized my body figure is not bad eh HAHHAHA WTF!!
If I have to be honest, this is a good pic yet he ruined it with his face
expression  .-.
Showing off our muscles. I was just showing off my fats HAHAHAH!
#instagramversion @ Transformers, Sci-Fi City, USS.
I was calling back my college asking who called me and stuffs, he just had to take a picture of it -_____-
"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend." -  John Green. One of my favorite quotes from my favorite book.
The Fault in our stars *brb crying*
Bumblebee car!
Can you spot the Far Far Away kingdom?
Can we?
Rakas and I ;3
Throwback to the one of the happiest day with the man who made me feel like the happiest kid.
I know that I have a warm smile, people hahaha :D
I super love this outfit's combo!!!
Most devilish picture ever taken. My face looks like satan wtf. Also the blurred top part of the pictures. Teemu's finger -_-
#teamfebeleshair fabulous lol!
Deciding where to go next. Excited panda face hahah.
Go to Universal Studio during your exam week or any amusement park available in your town. Worth it :)

Spotted an area called Ancient Egypt. My Kohl, Schenti and King Tut radar were vibrating (LOL!).My spider sense is tingling wtf. Thank you History of Customes 1 module for introducing me to the life of 3000 to 525 B.C.!!! Of course I dragged Teemu so hard because I was too excited for what I'm going to see. Plus I have seen the huge ass Anubis statues pictures from the Indonesian blogger's blog, I was like wow doge. Reached the Ancient Egypt, both me and Teemu were amazed. Teemu went sakai and started to take so many Anubis pictures. I kenot even inte (?). We then went to a locker to store our things like backpack before we got to enter the indoor roller coaster. We had to walk into a labyrinth that was pretty cold and long and scary and a bit confusing but we managed to get into the line. Then we go for the ride, it was so fast like wtf and it was superb! That ride was my 2nd favorite ride in USS after the Transformer Ride. I screamed so loud that I lost my voice halfway and closed my eyes at some part but it was fun! Even Teemu said so heheheh. Then after that we go get our backpack back and go for the next ride. Egypt expedition with car thingy. The queue was long and the ride was so shitty, we both regret for going into that ride. I thought it was gonna be an awesome ride. My ass la. Anyway, here are some pictures taken around the Ancient Egypt area before we went off to Teemu's favorite place. Lost World aka Jurassic Park.

Lost Cleopatra. LOL! Wtf calling myself a Cleopatra XD.
Still acting like a Cleopatra and shits.
Minun poikaystävä :3
Another wefie with.. Pharaoh?
Oh the Great God of Anubis.. HAHAHHAHA!! Zoom for a gag by clicking the picture.
Did I just ruined my image that I have build after all these years by
 uploading this?
Dem Anubis..
Anubis never disappoints me :')
More Anubis.
More of them. They fascinate me. I love Egyptian things. I even have a wallet from Egypt. Miko gave it to me from his trip
C:
I have no idea why dafaq Rakas took a lot of pictures of Anubis -_-
Just a little candid while queueing for the suckish ride.

After rambling about the wtf car ride, we went to the Lost World. WOOHOO! Too excited to get eaten by a T-Rex eh. It was raining when we reached there, luckily I brought an umbrella (trust me, I'm like a Doraemon with his magic pocket. I have everything. Umbrella, charger, wet and dry tissues, make up, sunglasses etc). We wanted to go for the ride that is high up there but the waiting time damn long la. So I was whining to Teemu to go for a river ride thingy instead. We were supposed to keep our backpack in a locker like the one in Ancient Egypt but the guards said no need heheheheh. So we went there and waited for a friggin short queue but we have to share the boat with other people too. Teemu doesn't like the idea of getting wet but he has to. MUAHAHAHAHAAH!! He got splashed by the dinosaur statue while I managed to avoid it. He got it twice lel. Sukurin, mampus HAHAHAHAH! (why dafuq suddenly indonesian language come out eh? -_-). It was a good ride honestly. Also, that was the only ride we went to because the other queue time was too long and too crowded as we have no much time left. The park is going to be closed soon heheheh our fault for going out so late. Then, we went to my favorite area in USS! FAR FAR AWAY!!! TEEHEE ~ ❤ So, while we were in the Far Far Away, I whined again to Teemu, begging him to bring me to the castle because I'm curios of what's inside. Turned out it was a 4D teather thing about the sequel of Shrek's Forever After I think.. The whole thing was awesome, the wind and of course some water splash which Teemu hates the most. After from that awesome thing, I asked the poor guy (I pity him for asking him to take pictures all the time. Well, he told me he takes amazing pictures when he asked for my number anyway. Karma bitch :P) to take picture of me and the castle HAHAHAH! After photos and shits, I whined again to him about the Dragon Ride. So we ended up going for the ride. It was not as scary as I thought. I didn't scream but I was laughing which confused Teemu heheheheh. After that we went to the last section of the USS which is the Madagascar section. Most of the rides are closed because the park was closing so we go for this cutie Madagascar river ride instead as it is the only one that still opens heheheheh. Teemu is a fan of Penguins of Madagascar. He even liked the Penguin of Madagascar movie when I dragged him to watch with me, well he's the one who was asking for it (he was complaining when I dragged him to watch Big Hero 6). The ride was cute I'm serious heheheheh.

JURASSIC PARK! Black and white to make it looks horror-ish lel.
The Lost World section *eerie BGM*.
Next destination: Far Far Away! 
Can somebody pls put a crown on my head? Lel.
Acting all ihaana and shits :D
Pardon our tired faces. My lipstick gone already yhyhyhyhy.
Found this interesting quote before the dragon ride.
GTA wasted Shrek version HAHAHAHAHH! Uses timble as drinking
glass. He must be freaking small in real life then :O
Madagascar ride. Well, the pic was taken after the ride. We were too amused to
take pictures indoor.

Then we walked around the New York area again because that's the entrance and exit area of USS. We visited gift shops before we go, Teemu was hunting for le chocolat but he couldn't find the one he likes and I was in a dilemma of buying something or not that I didn't even ended up buying it.

In dilemma about buying that Egyptian cat. Crazy cat lady mode on. To buy or not to buy.
OMG our faces damn hideous sia. Hodor -_-
Can I live in here for eternity? I don't wanna go home :'(

We walked out of the USS. It was hard for me to say goodbye to the USS and Singapore (it was a pretty much my farewell to Singapore although I might come back.. Or not if I ended up going to Australia for my degree). Teemu is still not happy enough since he couldn't find some chocolate so we went to the Candylicious store to see what we can find. Found amazing stuffs in Candylicious. Well, Candylicious is my source of happiness anyway. But at the end of the day I'm glad that Teemu is enjoying himself as much as I did. I'm glad I got to make him happy because I tend to bully him all the time heheh. Alright, I'm ending this post here. See you guys soon in my next post! C:

You'll never be as cool as me. Sipping Coca Cola under a candy tree.
I just love teddy bear. Especially the enormous ones.
MINUN!!!!! Щ(ºДºщ) (means mine in Finnish)