http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


28 May, 2015

First Sky Dining Experience With Singapore Flyer.

Buongiorno everyone! Ciao ciao pizza mamamia (?) As I have mentioned in my previous post, today I'm going to blog about my very first ever sky dining experience and it was with Singapore Flyer. Whoah I'm so damn atas now eh? LOL! Before anything else I would like to say that I really really do recommend you to go for sky dining with Singapore Flyer. Not only the exclussive service given but also you can see the views of the prominent location in Singapore while dining.. The Marina Bay Sands hotel, Gardens By The Bay, Raffles Place, Downtown and so on. Also, the foods offered are sooooooo good I cannot even!!! We went to the Flyer on the 13th November 2014, Thursday night after my pattern drafting 3 class. So after class, we were getting ready and shits by dressing up real good with dress code black. Me and Teemu had a small quarrel about getting ready since the limo taxi has called and stuffs (waisehhh limo taxi. I didn't expect for a limo taxi to come and pick us up you know. Feeling like a nyonya madame). Hahahah! It's very normal for a couple to quarrel sometimes. Once we reached the Flyer Lounge, the person asked for the ticket and we went up to the main part of the lounge and it looks like a really classy airport lounge. Regarding the ticket, Teemu bought it online and I'll tell you about how much does it cost at the end of the post (of course I have to pay for my own foods because it's expensive, I don't wanna be a burden for him. Also, we just met in real life. Thanks, Tinder). Few weeks before this occasion, I have made a promise to Teemu that I will drink my first cocktail ever with him and we chose Singapore Sling. So, when the waiter was asking what would we like to drink, we said Singapore Sling.  We thought it will be served in the lounge but NOHHH!!! It's served in the capsule. Not to mention those people who were waiting for the normal capsule (they didn't go for sky dining) were looking at us all as if like we were all royalty from a far far away country. I felt  like a Hollywood star in red carpet lel. The quality of the pictures inside the capsule are suckish because it's super dark that me and Teemu ended up being so lazy to take so many pictures inside the capsule. Didn't expect to be that dark in there haha. But anyway, we both look over-dressed compared to others but that's alright. Because we're classy bitches (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Ehm.. Romantic much? We're actually tryna make you all people jealous heheheh. Planned to put it on instagram that night
but nayyhhh.

He shaved his beards and moustache because I forced him to do so. Now he looks like someone
his age compared to looking like an uncle-uncle.
Our first Singapore Sling and my first cocktail ever. Based on my experience, Singapore Flyer
served the best Singapore Sling, Wanted to have a try in Raffles Hotel but no time HAHAH!
An Indonesian nyonya eating her food LOL!
A munching machine HAHAHAH! I really love the salad's cherry
tomatoes. It's sweet as heck!!! LIKE A CANDY!!!! WAN MORE!!
He was almost 10.000 miles away apart from me. He was on the other side of the world before.
Done with our appetizer.
Singapore buildings are so stunning. The city lights too! Looking at Singapore's light at night, it tells me that this city will
never sleep.
Do you guys know what Teemu wrote about this picture in instagram? "Look, it's my face lah #singaporeflyer #singapore
#digitalnomad" He was and still working on with his Singlish :))))))
Le boyfriend :3
I just love how to the city is planned.
The view from our side. We're a bit unlucky for not sitting at the side where we can see the marina views instead of this.
My favorite dish that night honestly. Tomato soup and french bread. The tomato soup is super smooth and super yummy!
The best tomato soup I have ever tasted!!!
Celebrathing the 13th like a boss.
TADAAAA!!
Lamb chop! But I love the mash potato more HAHAHAH! Which explains why I changed my
domain from squishypotato into mutiasukarti :P
When will I be able to look so classy in the picture of me eating?!
Cheesecake!! Have I told you how much I love cheesecakes? If cheesecake is the only desert I can eat in my whole life, I'd
eat it. Take my words, people.
He's not amused with his cheesecake I guess...

The dinner lasted for about 1 hour which is 2 rounds of the Flyer. 1 whole round is about 30 minutes. Yes, it's 4 courses menu. We got to choose our own menu bytheway. In the website they gave us like 4 sections and each sections has 2 options to choose. If I am not mistaken, you gotta book the 'flight' online and the cost for couple dining is $269++. Well, it's the world's first full butler sky dining in Asia's largest observation wheel anyway. Well, apart from the dinner we headed downstairs to take some selfie for a memento because the lighting kinda sucks up there hahaha and we didn't have a proper camera to take picture with because we have no idea that it was that dark in the capsule. Also, it would be a little embarrassing for me to ask for the butler to help me to take pictures of us with an iphone HAHAHAH! Like damn sakai you know. Idk why but it's just a little embarrassing for me ehehhehe. But at the end of the day we really enjoyed dining with Singapore Flyer and we're happy about it. Well, I am looking forward to my next sky dining. Could be somewhere, could be at the same place. Alrighty then, I'm ending this post here. See what I will post next time and it is STILL about Singapore HAHAHAHAH!! Bear with me. Smell ya later, peeps! :D

*Filipino accent* Mam-sir for a night. HAHAHAHHA!! :))
I love how we both look in this picture.
Our outfit for the night #ootn. I am dying in my valentino stud shoes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for the dinner, baby. Although I pay for my part...