http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


16 July, 2014

Shorty Turns 18.

Haliew all the way from Singapore!! Well.. This shorty just turned 18! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO.. MEHHHH!!!! A lot of people wished me via instagram, line, facebook, twitter, whatsapp, bbm, texts and many more. Thank you so much for those who wished me a happy birthday. I love you all. Well, birthday is the only day when I feel loved by everyone anyway (sad life). And about the legal thing, I'm already legal since last year (17 is counted a legal age in Indonesia) but tons of people said "You're finally legal!" so I'm like "Yay, I'm legal (again..)". Had CAD class from 9 am to 1 pm and jaaaaa, I forgot to tell you guys that I am a term 2 student now :D Aaaand, I celebrated my birthday overseas once again though my family couldn't make it to come over to Singapore, my boyfriend brought me out to celebrate it. Awwww I am thrilled :')

Oh jaaaa. How fine we turned out
after all these years. PUBRETY STRIKES
AGAIN! Omg me gusta. SO MATURED!!!!



So, I was wearing my too-long-and-puffy-box-pleat skirt by MDS that boyfie bought for me a few days ago as my birthday present and I asked him to wear the Elle shirt I bought for his birthday. Well, we have matching outfits today and we both look fabulous. Like a pair of fashionista pop out of nowhere. Boyfie went over to pick me up at my campus then we went off to Pasir Ris, more exactly to Downtown East Mall by using both MRT and bus via Hougang. Once we reached Downtown East, we reserved a table for the dinner then we went off to see this movie titled "Begin Again" and actually, we just simply pick this movie and turns out, it's such a good movie! Their soundtracks are just to die for!! Both bebe and I love this song called Lost Stars. And after that, we went for a 4D ride and we ride 2 sessions. It was awesome! Bebe got scared way more often that I did (um wtf?). And it was way too early from the dinner time so we decided to head to the nearby park called Pasir Ris Park. Its such a huge park that devided into 3 areas and I've been there a few times before to cycle. Decided to take pictures at the beach since we both are wearing white, it would be awesome for a memento pic :)

#ootd and btw the background
looks so Japan-ish hahah. Otw to
the park.
#hisootd : He's being grumpy with
the shirt. It doesn't absorb sweat ugh
wtf shirt. *flipstable*
Candid pic of the lonely man HAHHA
My bebe who I've known since he was still in his bushy hair.
Mwa mwa :3
Candid. I look like "where dafuq are
we?" while bebelooks rather derpy
Selfiieeeeeeeee
Bebe looks high. "How high are you?"
"Yes." LOL
Y dafuq do I look like a Chinese bun?!
Told him to do that so we can get
a nice story in the pic though he ran
after that, he doesn't wanna get wet.
Selfie still goes onnnnn
The pic where I look a slimmer. Beb,
y the face? -___-
My Goddamn boyfriend just ruined
my favorite picture ugh wtf. Too
pissed off, I just can't even....
Looks like a selfie pre-wed pic lol wtf.
HAHAHAHAHH
Reaching up the leaves but no,
I'm way too short. Like.. WAY
TOO SHORT!
Taking a picture at the link bridge to the park. There's a reservior
or swamp or was it bird park tho? I can't remember. Pretty much
like Damai back in Kuching. How nostalgic C:
At the link(in) park :P

It started to get rainy so we retreated back into the mall and did a lil bit of window shopping on what we both likes. He bought a new phone case since he just got a new galaxy s5. Seriously that phone is way too big for me. I have littlle hands LOL! And talking about phone, all these pictures are taken by his phone sine my phone was dead halfway, I received way too many texts and blabla so it took up all my battery source hahahahah. The camera not bad eh? :)

Finally it's dinner time and now..
FOOD PICS!!!!!

This is not food lol. Trying to pose like
Queen Cleopatra on the ancient
Egyptian relic lol wtf.
Oh jaaaa, my favorite BBQ Chicken with Potato. My favorite
food in this restaurant. I must admit, they have the best baked
potatoes! The dressing is just *drools* and the bell pepper.
I have no idea what bebe just ate.
Chicken spagbol?
LOOK AT THIS! TAKE A LOOK
AT THIS TORTILLAS WITH TOMATO
SALSA!! But they make it tastes so
mediteranean-ish C: Mmmmm...
My beef arabiatta ooh la la!

Actually there's another food but I forgot to take the pic. And we had a pot of cinnamon tea and 2 cups of vanilla ice cream. We ate a lot btw. AND!! The dinner took place at one of my favorite restaurants ever in Singapore (prolly the entire world) called Fig & Oliv. They serve somewhat Mediteranean and Middle Eastern foods. Mmmmmm.. And they have tons and tons of olive oil and they're having promotion of buy 1 get 1 free gourmet foods and also student price so we took both HAHAHAHAH!! OMG! SHOULD GO BACK THERE AGAIN SOON! I MISS THE TORTILLA CHIPS ALREADY!!!! And after that, bebe sent me home heheheh.

Though he's very retarded most of the time
and I got angry a lot, but he could make me
happy like no one does. He never wished me a
happy birthday but I think that's pretty sweet.
He has his own way. Thank you for the
very happy birthday, bebe.

And btw, these are the pics that my friend actually draw and edited for me. Just having the thought of sharing :) Though there are more things too upload, it wont be enough so yea.. Thank you.. Thank you :)





P.S: Yes, I just cut my hair short

By the girl who just turned 18,
Mutia