http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


31 May, 2014

Hashtag: Life In Singapore

*brushing off the spider web on my blog page. Sweep sweep* Hello, I know I haven't uploaded anything about my journey in Singapore. Well, it's almost end of term already and the last time I blogged was before I went to college.. Now I'm working on my final projects, exams in 2 weeks. I gotta say, fashion design isn't easy. If you dare to say fashion design is easy, imma go to where you are and bitch slap you on the face with a chair. I even literally cried my ass of for several times, I know it's so extreme. Oh, I've been to lots of places already in Singapore. I got to go out with Morgane and all. Idk where to start hahahaha. You can check my instagram for my progress in Singapore as I don't usually have the right time to blog about stuffs. #lifeasafashiondesigner

Decided to have tea with Olivia and Bita (they're from Indonesia as well) today as we're so stressed and all. We need to relax as it is good for a change of pace. Went to ION Orchard since we wanna try out this Marmalde Pantry that Agape (my other college mate) recommends but there was a long queue going on so we went to Bayfront to have tea instead LOL! So far? Not that far, I've literally walked from Little India to Bayfront last week with Morgane. Now, the good part aka the pictures!

EXCESSIVE PICTURES ALERT!

TWG Tea Garden at The Shoppes at Marina Bay
Sands. Because it's not as crowded as TWG Tea On The
Bridge.

TWG. I feel so high class..
My unpoured princess something tea HAHA!
TWG Tea! Credits to Bita.
My Princess something tea, I forgot the name.
Princess tea x French earl grey tea
Oliv's smoked Salmon with egg and idk o___o Looks good.
Forgot to try TwT And her English Earl Grey Tea ;)
Bita's Benedict Sandwhich. I forgot what's the exact name
for this dish. Tried it. 4/10 for me. Honestly, I'm sorry TWG. I just
had to be honest :(
And this is my food. The first time I saw these
on my plate, my reaction was like "These bloody
small thing costs $2 each?!" But I gotta admit, they
taste good.
Macaroons round 2 and Oli's dessert C: I feel
like I'm having tea at a palace. Too cute!
Bita's perspective of round 2
With Olivia! Oli, Y U NO SMILE? :(((((
Bita, she's like my little sister from another parents. I treat her
like my own little sister tbh. I tied her hair up etc. Same with Oli :3
Oli mah love C:
Me and my blue macaroon :3
I feel so English. This picture would be perfect
if I have such glorious mustache.
Would you like a cup of tea?
We got the Alice In Wonderland feeling.
Derpy Bita
I swear I didn't edit this picture since it's sooo bright. And yes,
I move position. I was everywhere around our table LOL! Dat one
girl.
Asked butler-san 2 to take picture for us as the butler-san 1
didn't take good pictures. LOL! Butler-san *chokes to death* xD

At first, I'm quite nervous and excited as this is my first time having tea and in such high class place somemore as the prices are so crazy. No more macaroons for me. Had my first macaroons today and I don't want to eat it anymore. So Sugar. Much Sweet. Wow *doge face*. Come here diabetussssss..LOL! Light show is starting at 8 pm so we quickly walked over to the other side to watch the light show because I've watched the water show with Morgane already last week and we didn't get the show LOL! But before that, we went to Esplanade Mall and saw a show that just ended, the next show is at 8:30 pm. So we watched light show first and quickly go to the mall to watch Face to Face with Ojarus. BUT! Before that we got to take pictures with these cute human balloon thingy. Saw it last week with Morgane when we visited Sharvesh (Morg's fabulous gay friend). PICTURES ROUND 2! And of course including pictures on the way to the other side ;)

Hello all the way from Singapore! Exact location: The Helix Bridge.
Kawaii! :3
LOVE!!
Super love this pic of us :DDDDDD
Muti take 1!
Hello, June! Good bye May! And **** you
assignments, projects and exams!
Olivia take 1!
Olivia take 2 :3
Bita take 1!
2nd one LOL!
Headstand balloon man!
This picture tells a story of the green man as Miley Cyrus twerking
at the MTV VMA 2013 and I'm the shocked Smith family..
My face is priceless -,,-
Showed this picture to Thaqif and he thought this green man is
a buffalo LOL!!!!!
My love story with Olivia LOL! Merlion sure does looks beautiful at
night. Look at that huge height difference. Oli is 1 year younger than me 

Didn't get to take any pictures of the Light Show as our camera couldn't detect the light. Oh iPhone why... And didn't took the Ojarus' performance as we were so focused. The Ojarus was funny at the beginning but getting so boring at the end because they use common joke, their facial expression makes it interesting. Anyway, for those who doesn't know what Ojarus is, Ojarus is a Japanese clown troupe with their kimonos, powdered faces, and head pieces that would give Marge Simpson's beehive some serious competition. But unfortunately we didn't catch them for a quick photo opportunity :( Then we went home with Taxi! That's it for today. See you guys as soon as possible. Please pray that my next term wouldn't be so busy as this term :O