http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


13 March, 2014

Singapore, The Next Destination.

Hello, people! How have you been? I know I haven't post for a very looooooooooong time! This is my first post in 2014! Happy belated new year lol wtf so far from new year already. Anyway, I've gotten my IGCSE result and it's very surprising. I got 1 A*, 2As, 2Bs and 3Cs!! I did not expect my econs and business to get both A's as I failed my econs and business for 2 consecutive years lol wtf cb so pro sia. Oh, remember when I wrote on my blog that I'm going to Lasalle? Forget that. I'm going to Raffles Design Institute and will be enrolling in few weeks! Just wish me luck with my IPA letter. Btw, It will only took me 3 years to get my Bachelor of Arts title! No portfolio required (cb I did my Lasalle portfolio and designed it like hell for months wtf). Since I've accepted in RDI, I've contacted 2 people who owns a homestay. I went to Singapore on the 28th of February via Batam to check out the place. Invited bro's gf to come as well. We flew from Pontianak to Batam then took ferry to Singapore Harborfront :D

Plane selfie otw to Batam from Pontianak with
mommy :D

Taxi selfie from Airport otw to Batam Center. Sat
alone at the back. Feeling like a boss.
Ferry selfie otw to Singapore baby! ;)
Bye-bye, Batam! See you in 2 days!
Look at the water! SPLASH SPLASH!
Mama and papa. Muacks! :*
Ferry group selfie! Daaady, y u no join? :(
I'm very pro at making ugly faces compared to making myself
look pretty. Spotted bro digging his nose ew wtf D:
Selfie with shades on 8D
Such ugly selfie oh God why..
Do not question my shades. I didn't wear it
upside down, it's the model. Ok? It's fashion!
Haven't take any selfie with daddy for today.
So, LAI! :* 

Reached Singapore an hour later. We arrived at the Harborfront Singapore. It has been 12 years since the last time I went to Harborfront!!! It looks so nice! Bro had a problem with the immigration so he had to go into this room for interrogation, maybe? I hope they didn't whip him like in those movies lol jk. They didn't. Then we took MRT to Bugis and walked to the hotel called Bugis81. Reached the hotel by 10 pm SG time. Then went to Bugis Junction for supper at McD LOL! Memory McD, where I ate with Thaqif last year hahaha.

Arrived @ Harborfront! FINALLY IN THE SAME COUNTRY
AS THAQIF!!!!
I'm lovin' it C:

In the morning, we went to Bugis Junction again. A mall located nearby our hotel and had brunch at Yaoiken (a Japanese restaurant) before we were off visiting the homestays. I had to re-schedule my visiting last night as I reached the hotel so late. One of the landlady told me to come after 5:30 pm and I had to cancel one of the homestay visit as we wont have time in the morning. We went for window shopping before the visiting as my first appointment is on 2 pm in Woodleigh and followed to Woodlands. Off with the words, pictures now!

I feel that my clothes matched with sis' clothes.
But wrong bag and wrong hairtie as well wtf T.T
Half heartedly picture with bro HAHAH
Ya ya ya ya yaoiken!! The menu :9
Taking picture of this thing because I'm so
Sakai. Restaurants in Ponti don't own this
stuff!
Random shot @ Yayoiken :D
Apparently I'm practicing my smiling skill
without having me showing my teeth off ._.
I feel so moe and the picture. Kawaii me and sis!
I feel soooooooo freakingly moe in the picture!
Bro's gf so pretty la :'3
Mommy and daddy! Lots of love!!!!!! 
My parents. So much love for them ^^
Awwww :3
Someone's happy with his meal. WHOAH!
So jealous, he got so much rice!
Oyako don :D Ended up his rice portion is so little. I shocked
myself as well LOL! -__-"
Daddy's miso fish. Yummy!
Chicken karaage I guess. I forgot hahahah!! 
Mommy's grilled fish. DAMN YUMMY Ermahgerd OmO

At first I ordered this katsu curry until I realized it was pork. Good thing I re-check my menu description HAHAHAHAH!! What's more the waitress didn't tell me it was pork when she clearly saw my mom in hijab wtf what is wrong with her?! Then I ate the chicken karage thingy. Wait, was that karage? Idk, can't remember lol. Bro's gf ate the same thing with me because she doesn't speak English and bro was too busy with his food -_- Then we travelled to Woodleigh and the apartment itself is located next to the MRT station omg so convenient! The homestay is only for girls so guys aren't allowed to go up. Dad isn't allowed to stay overnight LOL! Mom can sleep in for 2 nights maximum. She'll sleep in living room if my roomate doesn't want mom to share room with me wtf cb. The landlady herself is an Indonesian and really kind. She's really pretty. Then after that we went to Woodlands and it's fucking far, somewhere near Johor wtf. We used MRT and it took us like 40++ mins to reach there from Orchad as we shopped in Orchad for souvenirs. Then we have to take bus some more and went to the wrong 912 bus. Wtf? Idk how the system works anyway. Pictures!

Pretty ladies in MRT LOL!
MRT ladies lawls.
Apartment..
My home @ Woodleigh, Singapore :)
Relaxing pond. Ahhhhh ~ Water.. I love water..
TENNIS COURT SOME MORE WHOAH!!
Bro and his gf in MRT :))
2 exhausted people hehehehehe :")

The journey to Woodlands was hell as all of us didn't manage to find a seat so we just stand up for a very long time. Oh, I got to pass by Thaqif's poly. He's a student in Nanyang Polytechnic. The poly is HUGE! ENORMOUS!!! It has pool in it wtf I'm so jealous. Heheh, now you know that I have a very smart boyfriend. Meanwhile the gf can only draw. Btw, Sorry that I didn't have pictures taken in Rosewood apartments in Woodlands. Kinda regret now as the apartment environment is fucking nice like.. Ermahgerd asdfghjkl. Woodlands is a very good residential area as I keep seeing awesome apartments on my way to Woodlands.. Everyone were so tired on our way back home, once we reached mrt, we straight away find seats and fell asleep. We didn't care about anything else that time (sorry elderyly ones and sorry, pregnant ladies but we really need it D:) lol! Decided to eat at Bugis Junction as it has more restaurants compared to Woodlands' mrt station there. We ate at Fish & Co. as it is more safe (no pork served). PICTURES!

Fish & Co.'s menu book. I thought it was a
fishing magazine HAHAHAH! So creative!
Random shot @ Fish & Co.
Look. At. That.. ADORABLE!!!!!!
Condiments. Anyway, look at that little bucket!
So cute!!!
Dad's $9 garden salad wtf and $7 drink. WTF?!
THE MOST EXPENSIVE SALAD EVER!!!
Mommy's peri peri shrimp with rice. Super
love their mash potato! They use cheese!!!
My blackpepper chicken rice thingy with cheese.
It's so yummy! $13, more worth compared to salad.
Why do I look like cb kia here omg T.T

Didn't manage to take pictures of bro's and his gf's food because I was so focused on what I was eating ahhahaa. Seriously it tastes nice as it is spicy. I like the spiciness of black pepper tho I didn't finish the meal as I was starting to get full huhuhu. Oh God, foods in Singapore is so expensive as it is the most expensive cities in the world. Yea, number 1 now fml Imma fly my ass off to Mumbai lol. Went back to hotel as quickly as possible and guess where did I go? This cb kia Morgane's room!! HAHAH!! If you read my blog since last year then you know who she is. She's one of my best friend at Lodge International School in Malaysia. Surprisingly I'm one of her favorite girl at school and she's one of my favorite as well. She's going to study in Singapore, in Lasalle (wtf. jealous) and enrolling this July! We're going to share an apartment together.We'll see how it goes alright? SO EXCITED!!!!! And actually, me and Morgane were purposely staying at the same hotel so it will be easier for us to meet up and stuffs. The awesome thing is, her room is only few steps away from my room lol lucky! She gave me a lavender bangles from Sri Lanka as a souvenir and I gave her a hello kitty soap as she's a hello kitty freak (thanks to her I am addicted to hello kitty as well now. Forget rilakkuma lol). We missed each others so much, bear with our selfie pictures okay? Lol here we go :))

Me and Morg's mom. I look serious discussing about stuffs.
Our Щ(ºДºщ) rage faces are very pro.
Kawaii princess :3
We're the cool kids next door.
Sexy lips lol wtf XD
I love this drama queen :))

After few fun talks with Morgane and her mom I went back to my room as all of us need to sleep and they will leave Singapore in the morning! Honestly, I slept well for that night as I was so tired. The hotel itself is nice and better compared to Bencoolen81 but idk why there are rooms without a window. The one with window is more expensive lol wtf. Dad spent like $500 for 3 days and 2 nights and the bed is not even comfy you know, honestly. Dad and bro kept on complaining. HELLO, DO YOU THINK THIS IS INDONESIA WHERE YOU CAN GET COMFY HOTEL BED FOR $500?! THINK ABOUT THE HUGE GAP BETWEEN CURRENCY. DON'T EXPECT SOMETHING BIG AS WE WANT TO SAVE MONEY EVENTHOUGH OUR FAMILY IS ABOVE THAN AVERAGE WHEN IT COMES TO FINANCE! AT LEAST THANK ME FOR CHOOSING A BETTER HOTEL COMPARED TO THE ONE THAT DAD CHOSE LAST YEAR! So, all of us woke up late and we woke up because the receptionist called us to check out by 11 am lol wtf so fast. 1 pm is the check out time used by most of hotels in Indonesia. After we were all set and checked out, we went to Bugis Junction again and ate at Nando's. Honestly, Nando's is a restaurant with the BEST INTERIOR DESIGN for me! Took lots of pics. Then we went out for shopping more @ Bugis Junction. MORE PICTURES!! But before that.. Pictures of us otw to Nando's! HAHAHAH!!

BUGIS JUNCTION! Reminds me of our outing
with baby last year there heheh.
Bugis junction season 2
*toy story's alien voice* Daaaaaadyyyyy ~
Random shot @ Nando's
This really caught my eyes. Click to enlarge
pic :)
This vase really caught my eyes. I just had to
take a picture of it
Nando's menu! SO KYUTTTTT!!! I LOVE!!!!
Nando's selfie with mommy :*
Specs-y mommy and daughter :'3
This pic is a hit in my instagram account hahaha. I'm not
going to type what I typed on instagram or I will cry T.T
LOL such weird pose. What're they doing with
my hand anyway? O.O
Potato naaaaaaaaa wedges
Whole chicken, sweet potato and mediterranian
rice :D
Coleslaw and garlic bread :D
Our breakfast :)
Sakai person posing for a photo lol!
Hazelnut latte something I bought @ Starbucks
with bro's money HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!
Le cruise.

After that we left Singapore by 3 pm. We dragged our luggages around and it's a common sight in Singapore. Meanwhile in Pontianak, if we carried our luggages around, people will thought that we're salesman lol wtf. Bought a new luggage for me and my bro. My luggage is so cute, I'll take pictures next time. I got to buy my favorite chocolate and dad got to buy a bottle of sweet wine. I asked him what's it for and he said it was for his collectection in front of the clerk and when mommy asked him, he said it's for his friend LOL daaaaad. Oh well, when we finally got into the ferry, we heard a loud bang noise and everbody thought it was a luggage fell down or something then after the crew asked what the hell is going on, then we found out that a girl just fainted so people brought her to seats and laid her down over there and gave her oxygen tube. My mom and bro's gf were in the crowd while me and my bro didn't really care about it lol. Soon we realized that dad was not in the crowd and guess where he went? He went to the other side and took pictures of a luxury cruise LOL! ZERO FUCKS GIVEN! So, there's this lady, she slept like a boss then after the faint incident, she woke up and didn't even went back to sleep HAHAHAH!! Reached Batam an hour later and stayed at this hotel called Harris hotel located next to the harbor (Batam Center).

This is my hotel selfie. Morgane gave me her
hotel selfie in Singapore hahahah. So kiasu :))
The minibar :D
MUCH MORE SPACIOUS THAN OUR LAST
HOTEL!!! YEAAAHHH!!!
LOOK AT THAT BED! THAT BED IS SO
COMFY SOME MORE!!!
Spacious bathroom. Look at the sink.
SPACIOUS!
Random bathroom shot
Cute hanger place :3
View from our hotel room!
Pool view from our hotel room. So sad that they do not own
a green backyard :( Oh, Batam... Y ur soil so infertile?!

THE HOTEL IS SO SATISFYING! The bed is sooooo comfy and all omg, there wont be enough compliments from me for this hotel. And I forgot to take pics of the room in Singapore. But if you're curious enough, you can google it. Oh, after we bathed and get dressed, we went out to eat seafood. My dad wants us to eat this certain shell called gonggong. It's Batam specialty if I am not mistaken. Oh, forgot to mention that we have a driver there known as Aji. He worked from Batam Post, my dad works in Pontianak Post. So have you seen the connection yet? We invited mas Aji for dinner of course. We saw how the workers catch the fish from the salt water pond. The fishes are soooooo fucking big!! They're fed with bread everyday lol. An un-asian fish XDD

Golden Prawn 933 :D
Gonggong! Tastes so nice! So chewy! Good
for your fertility as well hahahah.
Sea foods!!!

So sad that I didn't get to meet Thaqif (le dear boyfriend) as he's having his final exam and I don't want to interrupt him by coming over or else he wont be so focus. I want him to have good GPA scores and the reason I came to Singapore is to look for homestays, not to meet boyfriend. Seriously I'm sorry baby, its not like I don't wanna see you. I wanna see you since it has been half a year when we see each other. But Imma see you soon. As soon as I am in Singapore, enrolling at RDI. I promise :) Now, let's talk about the following morning. Had a nice buffet breakfast (thank God), bro decided not to join us for breakfast as he got an intense stomachache lol! It was still early in the morning when we finished breakfast and our appointment was on 11am or 12 pm. In order to kill the time, I decided to go to the poolside and take picture with sis. I don't want to go back to my room and watch tv like a blurr squid. I need to breath fresh air as well you know haha. PICTURES!! :)

I'm sure it was a good hair day for me :)
 I just can't make that smile you know :(
:D
Relaxing with sis :3
Idk, I just feel pretty lol! So perasan XD
Use this as my fb profile photo and gotten lots of likes on
instagram hahahah! :D
Model wanna be.. Wait, I WAS a model!! LOL!
But now, I'm too ugly to be one, or too fat or too
short :(
Harris Hotel. I love that name, Harris. Idk, it's
so masculine to me hahaha :D
I look like I am the hotel's owner or manager or
something lol wtf -______-v
Ehehehe, I didn't wear my shoes :))
Who knows that the pretty wall is a restroom wall? XD

Enough with the luxurious stuffs. I'm pretty sure you're sick of my face already because I am lol HAHAH! Once mas Aji arrived at the hotel, we went out to Nagoya area. I used to stay at this place called Nagoya Plaza when I was little (I used to travel back and forth to Singapore due to my eye condition). Then we went to this shopping complex. And I bought this cute bag that can change style lol. I'll use it for college. My bro and dad went for a massage so me and mom and sis went to Nagoya Hills and buy watches and things like that, I was looking for boots but can't find the good one but I got to buy this cute sweat shirt. Then went back to the shopping area and ate at Yong Kee seafood. Yong Kee is very famous for its fish soup but unfortunately, it doesn't suits my taste. I nearly puked. I'm sorry :( Each people has their own taste and preference anyway. After lunch then we went to this famous Barelang bridge. It looks like Suramadu bridge but a little different.

Yong Kee seafood soup. When my parents first
mentioned it, I thought it was "Yongki" LOL
Ze soup :3
@ Barelang Bridge
Do not mind my hair. Do NOT mind my hair!!
Bridge's selfie!! At least we got a selfie, mom!!

Otw home we went to Nagoya area again and bought souvenirs which is a kek pisang (banana cake) and to a mall that I forgot the name to find printer and scanner while I went to buy a shirt to swim made out of lycra fabric as I have shorts made out of the same material! But sadly I didn't bring my goggles as I didn't expect to swim during the trip lol! Mom told me not to swim yet I swam HAHA! After I swam, I ordered avocado juice at the poolside and chilled there then went with bro and sis to the mall accross the hotel to buy KFC. Apparently we were the last customer that night HAHA! Then woke up in the morning and I got heavy flu HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Then ate breakfast with sis and dad only, mom and bro refused to eat saying that they're lazy. Then when I was eating, I saw a bunch of hotel crews standing in lines next to where I sat and the music played. They danced!! I took videos of them but I can't upload it here. Not enough capacity. Wtf, blogspot? Anyway, I can give you pictures only. Check it out :D

Breakfast! Buffet! How I love hotels in Indonesia!
Last buffet breakfast. Serabi coklat, I'll miss
you! T__________T
Dancing hotel crews :))

After breakfast, we use taxis to the airport as we don't want to trouble mas Aji. I use the same taxi with my dad just like last time hehehe. I'm daddy's daughter and I'm not afraid or even ashamed to say it. I love my dad, but that doesn't mean that I don't love my mom haha. I love my mom too! Reached Hang Nadim International Airport, we went to the Bintan Executive lounge. Took pictures before I sleep at the couch due to heavy flu and I felt super dizzy that time oh God. But I don't regret for swimming at night. I love to swim. Remember how I got excited at Thaqif's condo back then in Malaysia? HAHAH!!

Ehehehehe *love*
Apparently I fell sick that day so I had to wear
a scarf and I lost my grey leopard printed scarf :(

Got to shop sweets at the airport for another souvenirs and I bought this hello kitty jelly belly beans. It costs me $4.5 dollars. It tastes good. Thank you, sanrio. It was a fun 4 days 3 nights trip to Singapore and Batam. Heheh! Oh well, Imma end the post here as the journey ends here. Bye, people. I wont type much as I'm lazy to type and I'm pretty sick writing this post already. Plus the pictures some more lol. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!

Plane selfie otw back to Pontianak :))


Till then,
Mutia (。◕‿◕。)