http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


21 June, 2013

Everybody Are Model Day

Today, is the day.. Today is when everybody in year 11 are supermodels. Today is the day when all year 11 students are beautiful and handsome but mostly, TODAY IS THE DAY WHEN I SHOW THE WORLD THAT I HAVE LOST 3 KILOGRAMS! (WADDUP B*TCHES!!) LOL AHAH! Me and my yearmates had our phototaking today, it's a formal themed phototaking so the girls wear dresses and guys wear suits. So colorful! So we have to be there before 12:30 pm and I reached there around 12:40 pm because there's a traffic jam and I am not the only one who's late! Others too haha. The phototaking took place at here!

Jacky Studio!

This is the building!

Reached there and took individual pictures first. Jacky is so funny I tell you, when it's my turn he told me " WOH! GOOD! YOU ARE VERY CONFIDENT! YOUR POSE IS REALLY GOOD! OKAY, SHOULDER FORWARD AND CHIN UP! CROSS YOUR LEGS! Okeh, let me style your hair a bit. I know how to make your hair looks fabulous. Trust me *style my hair then take a picture* WOH SO HOT! YES! SO SEXY! *take one more* AH, SO PRETTY! Lai, you see your picture. So nice ah? " LOL AHHAHAHA!!! But he's very professional! Imma upload all pictures that are taken by Jacky once I have received all the pictures soon. I promise. And for now, let me upload all the pictures I took with my yearmates. All of us keep taking pictures for hours omg especially the girls but it's so fun! But first, toilet pictures of me and Jia! Bitches be like bathroom = studio room LOL!

KISSES FOR YOU ALL MUAH MUAH MUAH
:*** LOL!
SMIIIIILE :D
The bitch face :/
Our ugly face and I look like a shemale okay
wtf -_-"

And now, finally! The spamming pictures of us!

WARNING!!
May causes dizziness due to a wide spread of Muti's face continuously in this post. This post is contaminated by Muti's face 99.9%!! Ways to survive: be patient and pray! GBU.

TASHAAAA ♥♥♥♥ 
My height gap with the tallest girl in the year.
Tasha! I wub yuhhhhhh :* mwa mwa
Pffft ignore my face and yis, that's Bianca.
she plucked her eyebrows. So pretty :)
Nat nat nat, NATALIEEE :DD
Hello, Shawn! ^^ *hugs*
I'm with my baby girl :') So much LOVE!
With Seong Taek. Annyeong, dongsaeng ~ :33
Manda act cute liao woh woh woh XD
With my Singaporean best friend, who else?
Cebrina Wong :*
Waddup, Rudy? ;D
Another one with B ;))
OH MY GOD, BIANCA. Her face shocked me
LOL since when she took this pic ah? O.O
Moi et ma petite soeur, Morgane :3
Niaaaaa niha niha XDD
I'm with Molly. Mamamamam :33
With Karen photobombed by Rudy =D
With Yussuf! See Yussuf, your forehead
doesn't looks big here :DD
Novie :3 Mumumumumu 
With my yeojachingu, Ji Young XDD
With my form teacher since year 10. Ms. Kung
:D Hello ~
Tiff, Karen, me and Ji Young ;DD

Okay, stop right here first. I bet all of you are sick with my face already. Each time you scrolled, all you can see is my face but this is my blog so you will see my face everywhere. I can do nothing about it, sorry. Since you're bored with my face in a bigger pixel then lai, I present you the year 11 and group pictures!

Damn guuuurrrllll :D
Year 11 girls :D
Rudy is like the Hugh Hefner in the picture :))
GIRLS ONLY! :D
Madam Sim (form teacher yr 11A) with the girls ;)
Mafia themed picture. Ask people not to smile but still
can spot people smile hayah :))

Oh, I took some pictures upstairs with Jia and a gongjunim picture. Cekidot!

AHHHH!!! MY FAVORITE OF ALL :** LOVE LOVE LOVE
They see us rollin', they hatin' ~
I feel like sending this picture to Sang Won
(Ji Young's boyfriend) :P

Okay, after that we did a class pictures and followed by two class combined pictures downstairs. It was so nice! I got to sit on the combined class picture with Tikah since we both are the smallest girl in our year HAHA! After it all ended, I continue to take more pictures with my friends! ENJOY MY FACE lol XD

Tomyy tom tom :33
ALEXXXX!!!!!! 
Anson Wong ~ I used to tie his hair during
econs class :DD
I'm with Jason. I might become his in law one
day. That'll be cool XD
Sabrina Chai :D Looovveee
Me with Atikah :D
With Darren.. Ho XD

And lastly, here are some derp pictures I took downstairs!

FLASH!!!! Feel the hotness lol wtf XDD
Wtf with my legs omg kill me -_____-
Alex and Tommy! :D
NEW PROFILE PICTURE PLEASE!! XDDD
My fringe is a disaster by the end of the day HAYAH lousy
salon =="

Whoopsie! There is a funny picture of me and Jia. Credits to Ji Young HAHAHAHAH!! Enjoy :))))))

BITCH, WE'RE FABULOUS!!

30.08.2012 - Hello, just received the class photo for 11B, here it is! And I am still waiting for the combined class picture tho :)