http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


10 June, 2013

Singapore Trip

Hello beautiful readers! Finally gyah finally I got to go to Singapore, yay! I'm so happy. I haven't visit Sigapore for like 11 years already woh. I used to go back and forth when I was a kid to recover my eyes condition but we're not talking about that now. So, my purpose to go to Singapore is to check on NAFA and Lasalle since either I will continue my study in Singapore or Shanghai. I just went back yesterday and I'm sorry I didn't post it on time because I didnt bring my laptop with me. Simply because I'm lazy haha lol. Just finished IGCSE for Bahasa Malaysia today yay! Anyway, this is my summarized trip for 3 days in Singapore. Me, bro and mom were in the same flight and decided to meet up with daddy in Singapore. We left Kuching on Friday which is 7th of June. Here it goes :)

DAY 1

Too excited for Singapore and this is my face.
Still at home.

At the airport early in the morning. Decided to have a breakfast
first, You can guess which food is mine and which one is bro's :))
Waiting for le plane and dont mind my pose I was going to sleep.
Yet in the end our flight was delayed for about 2 hours wtf.
Me and mommy! Waiting for the right plane!
So happy aye =D
Goodbye Malaysia! Flight using Malaysia
Airlines.

Cui, I broke my toe nail in Kuching International airport since I forgot to cut my nails and I accidentally kicked my mom and the nail broke. Woh, my mom's feet so strong till it can break my toe nail. So painful. It was bleeding badly and I have to apply this Chinese medicine thingy that mom gave me. I was asleep from take off to landing so I didn't got to take any picture of this plane flying above Singapore. Reached Changi and I have to cancel my visit to NAFA because my dad was lost and it took us time to convince him (by texting my dad using my phone since I have so much credits. No one texts me aiyoh so sad) to get out from the immigration sice we were in different flights. HAYAH! And I had to call Lasalle to extent the time for campus tour luckily only my family registered for the campus trip. NYAHAHAHAH!! (In the end we were lost to find Lasalle also wth but we made it on time)

Touch down at Changi! Mommy and brobby!
Me and brobby. Waiting for sky train to terminal 3! Going to
see daddy.
I look like a preggy lady D:

We were staying in a hotel called Hotel 81 in Bencoolen area and this hotel is located exactly behind/in front of NAFA! And not so far away from that hotel, there's Lasalle. Lasalle is pretty awesome and I love the place so much and hopefully I can enter Lasalle because.. I really am interested in Lasalle so please Lasalle, accept me as your student lol I sounded so desperate. Wish me luck for my IGCSE then.

I wish I could study here next year. Just wish my dad will gain
more money next year lol :))
Full body. Thaqif, be glad that your gf has such fine legs jk.
Bro, me and mum in Lasalle wheeee ~
The resting area. So nice to know that
you can sleep on the 'grass'

Time for me to show you the appearance of the hotel room where I am staying in. It is not as luxurious as the hotel I have posted for my holiday in Bali Surabaya and Jakarta but our currency and Singapore's currency is really different. Their currency is almost 10 times ours so 3 days 2 nights is quite costly. Eventhough my dad has lots of money but we prefer to save our money instead and not wasting it around :)

This is mommy and dad's room but I sleep here. I don't want
my bro to squish me to death because next door also use the
same arrangement .____.
Luckily there is no bra inside the picture HAHAHAHAHA!!
View from the window. I love to see tall buildings. Can't wait
to visit Shanghai by the end of the year.
Thaqif said "Your toe nail is still pretty." LOL.
My broken toe nail. Do not puke .___.

♕ DAY 2

So, I have a really big announcement to tell you. Finally after 16 nearly 17 years of my existence in this world, my dad allows me to have a boyfriend!! YAY! It happened in Indonesia when I told my dad I need to talk to him and I am opening up myself to my dad.. Crying, worried, afraid and he said it's normal for me to liking a guy he knows that this time would come but don't get hurt and he gave me advices and all. My dad just gave me my sweet 17th birthday present, allowing me to have a boyfriend and he wants to meet my boyfriend. My Thaqif. So Thaqif went really early to my hotel and skipped his breakfast. He got lost some more. He's not familiar with Singapore yet lol my Thaqif is so cute.

Mommy and daddy :D

We had a breakfast in bugis. At McD. I always scold Thaqif everytime he ate McD saying it's not healthy but today he saw me eating one lol. I didn't take any picture of us eating in mcd because I am too busy eating my foods and then Fatty is following me and my mom shopping while my dad and bro are chilling at the coffee bean, giving up when it comes to shopping heehee. Thaqif is the only son in the family so he always suck up to his sisters and mom when they're shopping but now he's shopping with his girlfriend and his girlfriend's mom. I wub you Fatty, you're so sweet :33

Bugis! Yay!
Bro's and daddy's drinks. I dont know what they're drinking
but I know that dad's drink is very bitter I wanna puke T.T
Bro and dad chilling while me mom and Thaqif are shopping .

I found a rilakkuma store in bugis and I was so pumped up and almost rip my Thaqif's clothes in excitement. HAHAHA! And then me and my family are so fed up with Bugis already so we headed off to Orchard area by MRT. Fatty knows the direction to use MRT and he somehow impressed my daddy. WOH WOH WOH Fatty not bad *wink wink*. We came out from this mall called Ion? Idk haha. We keep walking till we reached Lucky Plaza :D

Basically, this is what inside MRT
looks like.
My parents :D
I also want to join the picture but I
can't leave my fatty.
Thanks for the trip, daddy :) And credits to fatty ^^
Bro and mom! :D
Ngee Ann City looks like Ngee
Anu City in this pic lol wth XD
Mom wants to take picture.
Okay, last one.

We finally reached lucky plaza! We bought souvenirs for our friends and bro bought a scarf for his gf. If only my bro's gf is here. It would be fun. A triple date! I found a merlion keychain and it looked so high.  wanted to take picture of it but I forgot. Distracted by Fatty's presence lol. My dad wanted to buy a new camera but we decided not to buy one since we have one. My camera :)

Look who I met after few months haven't meet?
My Thaqif :'3
"Baby, this means two, not 20 ok?" jk I have no idea what did
I said to Thaqif. Someone took it but idk who and I was standing.

We found sex shop AHAHAHHAHA!! I wante to take picture in front of it but I don't think it's appropiate so no lol. Here are some pictures we found around. We didn't got to go to Universal Studio, Sentosa. Maybe next time. I hope my relationship will last long. I want to travel with Fatty and visit beautiful places with him. But for now, I have to fight for my IGCSE. Wish me luck :)

I used to play with this water thing when I was little. I miss
those time. Oh Singapore ~
Crossing the road because we don't
use taxi. HEALTHY LIVING!
ISETAN LOL AHAHAH! In my
language setan means satan XD

Then we had dinner together near our hotel. I gave fatty his birthday present. He is supposed to bring mine but he forgot. He told me that he will bring it next time he go to Kuching. I can't wait for him to go back to Kuching. I'm gonna miss fatty. And after dinner, fatty left because he had to meet up with his family to watch a movie somewhere. So, my parents likes him and keep telling me that Thaqif is a bright young man AHAHAHHAHA!! Once we reached our hotel room, we passed out. Sleep. But we bathed packed our things because we will leave Singapore tomorrow. Uuuu fatty, I miss you already :((

♕ DAY 3

When you have a vain and photogenic mom.
Still at the hotel. YAY!

My flight will be at 10 something using Malaysia Airlines and my dad's at 9 something using Tiger Airways. But sadly, we wrongly booked tickets. It's supposed to be 7th of June but we booked for 7th of July and it's not refundable some more. We have searched for early flights and after struggled, we found a flight by Tiger Airways leaving around 2 pm. Told Fatty about it and he told me that I will be in the same flight as Nasy then. WOOT! LEAVE YOUR LITTLE SISTER TO ME! :D We're starving, so we ate at this universal canteen if I am not mistaken and we ate malay food and Singapore Laksa. SO NICE!!

My bro managed to snap a picture of
me eating and this is how I eat. Squirrel
mode -_-v So unattractive.
Blurr.

After we ate, we stayed at the charging spot and chill there. I saw so many panda's butts. Not real panda's butts. It's just, where we seat is exactly right behind a panda plushie store. I've had enough panda's butts today then Thaqif told me he's outside. I want to see him but idk how to go out and the airport person has took my information sheet thingy and I am scared they won't allow me to re-enter the area so we just chat using whatsapp. Uuuuu :((( Then, we moved to our new informed gate ^^

This is our gate. So sad eh leaving Thaqif T^T
"Sis, let's act cute ^-^v" "Owkayyy! :D"
So, do I look like my brother or no? SAY YISS!
I caught him camwhoring for instagram HAHA!
Bro and mom.
My creepy face while my mom is the brightest
one in the picture lol fml XD

And then.. JAAANGGG!!! I met whooooo?! I met Nasy! YAY! She gave me a gift from Thaqif which is a pack of my favorite chocolate in the world. Daim. Awwww baby :') And I have bought a pack of daim just now but whatever, I love you Thaqif :'D *happy gf tears*

Me and Nasy. LOVVVEEEEEE :3

Time to leave Singapore. Goodbye, Singapore. See you (hopefully) next year :)

Another one in the plane! I always sit next to
the window. So if you travel with me, you know
where I sit.
Goodbye, Singapore. Goodbye, Thaqif :(
With Tiger Airlines.