http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


27 May, 2013

The Ancore Team

Sorry for not blogging for quite a while. Just finished my first term exams. I'm in Indonesia right now just arrived few hours ago. Anyway, my auntie came to visit Kuching but she's not alone. She was accompanied by her co-workers and my grandma (click here for her previous apperance) who is one of the shareholder of the company. Basically my family works under the same company but it's not a family company. I stayed at a hotel along with my auntie leaving my bro alone in the house since I went back to Pontianak with my auntie. They were staying in Grand Margherita Hotel.

This is the room and don't mind Tata and Auntie Fani.

Ze small toilet yet comfy :3
Sorry I can't take the whole of it. Toilet is too small hehe xD
This is a guava tree. ALIVE GUAVA TREE!
Tata bought it -__________________-
I look skinnier. Yis :3
Their shopping stuffs. My God so many -__-
The Sarawak river :D
I don't have the time to swim T^T So
tempting... *sobs*

I went to accompany the ah mas yesterday for the whole day, I can't feel my legs last night my God. We went to Spring and Plaza Merdeka, We rented a van and the van was so full because there are 12 people including me and the driver inside the van plus the things that the ah mas bought. I never knew that Omi is a shoppaholic until yesterday guess I have to learn more things about behaviours of my grandmas and grandpas. They're all not ah mas, there are 2 guys who are younger than me who just finished their middle school. Eventhough I am way shorter than them, I am older than them O_O

Cherrybelle episode 2 lol jk xD At Spring =D
I'm not so short as in Indonesian size, right? :')

I went to Ta Kiong to accompany the aunties to buy their stuffs and then I went to Secret Recipe to take away a currypuff and a piece of cheesecake with Auntie Wati. She paid for me and scolded me when i want to pay my own things. Thank you auntie :D And then I went to Chatime with Auntie Wati and Omi and bought em drinks. They liked ther bubble tea yay!

Chicken currypuff and macadamia cheesecake yay! Thanks
Auntie Wati :D

And then we went to Plaza Merdeka but sadly I didn't took pictures in Plaza Merdeka because I was busy looking at the discounted shirt for Thaqif's birthday. But can't find any and ended up buying 2 shirts by Emilio Valentino in Sarawak Plaza lol. At night me and Tata and abang went to Sharing Downtown YAY! FOODZAAAAHHHH!!!

Mash potato. Bro's.
Calamari. I ate one, auntie ate 1 and bro ate
the rest. LOL!
CARBONARA LINGUINI or maybe fetuccinni idk I can't
differentiate 'em ._____. As long as it's flat I will eat it with love.
My food for the night. Caesar salad. My fav
salad. They gave so much O_O and garlic
bread chunks omg Ily, Sharing Downtown!!
Bro's lamb shoulder o_o
Auntie's chicken chop! I got to taste for a bite.
So good *_*
Me me me me me me and auntieee. I call her Tata. Tata isn't her
name. I shortened "Tante Ika" become Tata :D
FINALLY! Got to take picture of the restaurant's name. HAYAH
apple your camera sucks unlike Samsung's camera. Your camera
can't even take picture of lamps -___-" *disappointed apple user*

The time has come! I have to go back to my hometown for my 1st term holiday yayeeyayeey! We went down for a breakfast. Eventhough only breakfast, I have to maintain my foods so I wont grow fat. Phototaking next month LOL! After we had a breakfast we decided to take photos with one of the famous cat statues in Kuching it's located right in front of our hotel so yiss.. But sadly others can't join us since they haven't finished prepare their stuffs while people in my room has finished packing MUAHAHAHAH!!

Bought a new ribbon and don't mind my hair.
On its pathetic condision evarrr. Just focus
on the bow.
Sunny day in Kuching :)
Small people =3

Decided to went back inside since it was so hot out there and take more luxurious pictures. JAAANGGG!!!

Gawai Day coming soon. Idk what is Gawai about but, Happy
Gawai in advance since I wont be here during Gawai ^^
Thaqif's lady LOL AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hope there is no security camera inside. So embarrassing if
they saw us camwhoring XD

Time to leave! I forgot to take of the things they shopped. So many my God. From fake flowers to alive plant LOL! And gladly Tata's plant is not quarantined.. Somehow. We went back to our hometown by bus. it took us around 8-9 hours of journey and I slept the whole time.. As usual except for immigration and eating part XDDD

Slack off while waiting for the vans ~
Me and omi have the similar type of shoes from Thailand.
Whee ~

Bon nuit, Earth angels! Time for me to sleep. Byeee ~