http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


31 March, 2013

Meet The Childhood Friends

It's the last day for me to stay in Indonesia. Going back to Kuching tonight since school is starting on Monday. How on earth did 2 weeks of holiday ended so fast? Kill me. Anyway, my childhood friends decided to coming over and play in my house. Who else? It's Yela and Eva (I'm no longer mad at eva now so we're cool). They used to live in this neighbourhood but they left around 3-4 years ago. They reached my house at 10 am and nesting in my room for hours before we decided to pluck out some kangkung in my backyard. Fyi, my backyard is a marshy land so kangkungs grew healthily in my backyard but by the end of April, the backyard will be reconstructed into such a nice place. So, by the time I came back next time, It'll be my new marking spot. Can't wait ;)

The kangkung that we cooked. We just simply cooked it but
it taste nice. We poured our love into it lol.


Nesting in ze room once again (don't mind my cow skin patterned bed, I took off the bed sheet since no one's going to sleep on it anyways) and take tons of pictures. We took pictures based on what Eva found in my room. Basically, Eva is a siaoginah among us but me still love you mommy (both me and Yela call her mommy, other than Kepot) :'3

This is Eva, well she gained weight now. She used to be the
skinniet among the 3 of us. Good for her (photobombed by my
hands) :D
Me and Yela. My Ricardo is there too!
My laptop is a girl but I named her with
a dude's name. Futanari wtf.
Self shot. It's a vanity actually -_-
She found le masquerade.
Tryna be Syahrini with le fab shades of mine.
Kacamata dan jambul Khatulistiwa ala Syahrini. Well, for sure
this one is the fail compilation no doubt -_-
Yelaaaaa and le masquerade :3
Eva and Yela. Kiasu me, insisted to insert
my feet in.
Le pwetty me and hardcore Yela xD (perasan).
Emo. My clothing does not suit the
masquerade. I know.
Le fatty me and Yela o.o
I really love my eyes.
Le charming and ze kawaii (don't mind my caption).
*Awesome caption*
MAH!
If only I wear such nice clothing and
applied lipstick. It'll be awesome :')
Mwamwamwamwamwamwaahhh .__.
Le Syahrini :))
She wore braces :3
Just.. HAHAHAHAH XD
SWAG! Lol dafuq ._.

It was raining heavily outside for an hour so there is no way we can get outta the house since Eva and Yela are curious about how our neighbourhood turned out like now. Honestly, it's so pathetic. It looks so crowded, there are no badminton and volley ball field anymore. No more open space and no more green grass field. Went to the tower area where we used to hang onto (I know it's dangerous but idk why do we really like to hang onto the tower last time -_-) and took some pictures. I might blog about my childhood after I receive the pictures from Yela and you may laugh at it but don't judge it. We didn't stay that long because it's quite dark already over there and we saw frogs (me and Yela are suffering a phobia of frogs).

Before we went out!
Eva and Yela near the tower. We can't
enter the tower anymore. The gate was locked.
Close up view :D
See? No more field, it's filled with housholds. So sad le.
Fatties :))

Satisfied (or more likely horrified) with the new area, we went back to the main road of the neighbourhood. Found a garbage cart nearby. So we ended up lurking around the neighbourhood dragging the garbage cart. Don't mind us. We're siaoginah (crazy kid). More pictures!

New building. Actually still has a few more houses -_-
I actually dragged her along the neighbourhood with that
thing. I bet Thaqif is regretting for having me as his gf.
Eva in the garbage cart.

Done with the cart and put it back in place. Decided to take pictures while we're walking. Some memoire pictures of bffs with their old house. Luckily Eva's house has people living in her house while Yela's house is abandoned. There used to be a family living in that house (still a family of mine) but they left to another island so they abandon the house. So sad le, our 'tree school' now is no longer there.

Eva and her old house :)
Close up view.
Ze proof in the garrage. Her younger siblings name and hers.
But she didn't include her elder siblings name lol.
That's a little part of our neighbourhood.
I like dis *_*
Yela and her old house. Yes, it's abandoned. So sayang eh :(
Close up ^^
Yela's garrage.
Kiasu me. I also want to take picture with
my house XDD

Haven't took a single picture containing the 3 of us so here we go! :)

Me, Eva and Yela
Xiaxue's advice work! Do NOT put your arms near you or else
you'll look fat :D
I have no idea what I'm doing.
This is so cute :'3

After I finished bathing, we decided to take another pictures of the 3 of us for a memoire. It was fun to have them by my side for the last day in Indonesia on this holiday (since  Ican't go out for a freaking 2 weeks because of my skin sickness, my maids never changed my bed sheet since February. F*ck you!). Looking forward to see them again and honestly, I am lucky to have them as my childhood friends and bffs like them. 3 of us are like siblings. In a scale of 1 to 100, how much they are important to me is... INFINITE! Eheheh ^^

Well I guess this is it, pals :)
BYEEEE!!!!

BONUS: The picture of my fail compilation for a gag.

I just can't stop laughing looking at this. So retarded.
Don't judge me!