http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


24 January, 2013

Mom's Not Here So I Went Out

Mom is off to Indonesia today and I feel so lonely at home. Decided to go out with Jia and she suggested to bring Fatty and Nasyi too but sadly Nasyi couldn't make it because her friends are coming over. So Jia brought her friend called Aida. Fatty picked me up around 12:30 pm and we're off to Spring and helped Jia and Aida to buy their tickets. We watched Hansel And Gretel on 2:45 pm but before we watch the movie, we decided to eat lunch at Kenny Rogers Roaster. It has been a while since I didn't go there. Bought a new outfit special for Fatty :D

He wore my favorite shirt! Nawwwwh :3

I was leaning my head on him then Jia wanted to take picture
of us when I did this pose and here it is! :D
Jia and Aida! Aida was born in 1997, same with Jia. So me and
Thaqif are the oldest one here, 1996.

We talk about random stuffs and just found out that actually Jia has muslim blood. Her grandmother is a muslim, well it shocked me you know. Anyway, here are our foods! I think I forgot to take picture of someone's food and the waiter changed the condiment to baked beans due to the condiments we ordered is unavailable. But they gave me free frut salad tho because I didn't ordered baked beans. LOL! How is that possible?

Our banana muffins! They has the best banana muffins!!!!!
Let me gues... OH! It's mine!!!!  Lol XD
Jia's one :D
Fatty's :)
My triple passion drink. Others ordered
mineral water. I am feeling fat.

I feel that my chicken is way too big for me because suddenly I lost my appetite so I trade with fatty. I got his drumsticks and gave him the meaty part of my chicken, but I didn't gave him the wing. I love the wings LOL! And then I feel so full, I shared my fruit salad with fatty in a forceful way. I just put the fruits into his mouth so for sure he ate it because I ain't gonna eat that LOL! We didn't even kiss yet so yeah. Then we watched the movie, the movie is so awesome! GYAAAH GYAAHHH!! The gun is so awesome! Anyway that's all for today. I got school tomorrow so bye bye! xx