http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


31 January, 2013

Farewell, Love :')

Today is the last day of January. Time sure does flew so fast. Today's post is about Fatty again lol. Anyway, Thaqif came to school after school because I texted him to come. Actually I asked him to come to school last night through facebook and shits happened and BOOM! No talk, but since today is the last day I'll see him (because idk when will he come back again *sobs*), I don't want things to be so crumbled up before we wont see each others for a long time. And resulting I got so emotional today, I cried 5 times. The anxiety, the relieve, and the farewell tears. Pictures when we're waiting for Fatty. Well, call this as Joel's vanity session. LOL!

Acting like the sweaty boy in advertisement.

LOL! You ain't even sweating, di di :))
Nasyi and Jia! LOL! Jia's expression is just too hilarious XD
I forgot to set the lense and tadaaah! Too bright, too bright.
LOL! My girlfriends :P
Act cool liao. OOOHHHHHH!!!!

Then, when I see Thaqif, I straight away hugged him and cried on his chest because I am relieved to see him, and I cried a lot till his shirt a bit wet. Jia also get emotional till she cried in happiness (she stayed back with me till 5, she went through all my pain together with me. Thanks booby, I love you :*). I gave him his pen drive back and a package of yam sticks because few days ago he complained that he has no food at home, I only can give him this and he really like it. I am glad :)

He was eating the yam sticks I gave him just now. Covered his
mouth because Nasyi said he looks unattractive lol.
See? He can't even stop eating the yams, I tell you.
Just a normal picture as a boyfriend and girlfriend :3

Things starting to get so emotional that time when he has to go back already. One last hug, one last hug. STILL NOT ENOUGH! But glad that my pony tail looks good today *successful kid expression*. I'm gonna miss Fatty so bad. Long distance relationship, you suck! :(((

I might take this picture down anytime so don't blame me :P
Bye, baby! See you soon, in the next few
months. Or year :')

Then Fatty started to get off from his place with Nasyi to go back home since Edward (the taxi guy) is waiting for them. I can't stop crying when he leave the place. So Morgane insisted to take the departure pictures of him while Jia is busy hugging me and calmed me down while Joel was there and saw me crying.. LOL!

Goodbye, Fatty :')
I'm gonna miss you :')
So much..
Be good ~
Take care ~
And bye, I love you :)

Jia will always be there for me when I'm sad or happy and I did the same thing too for her. When she cry, I cry and when I cry, she cry. I'm glad that we're tera friends. Describe Jia? She's my guardian angel :)

Daz me wiping off my tears.
Jia will always be there for me. I know :')
Thanks for being with me, booby! :') You can see my teary
eyes.
You know that I'll do the same thing to you :')
CHEER UP!! I'LL SEE HIM AGAIN SOMEDAY!!
Right booby and left booby. Together, we're breast friends XD

Anyway, here are pictures of me trying to cheer up myself with my friends. At least that's the only thing I can do for now and I'm sure Fatty doesn't want me to cry either. So, let's see what we got here ;)

YOOU ARE GROUNDED, YOUNG MISTER! LOL XDDD
KAWAII! LOL! EPIC FAIL XDDD
Morgane, ma petite soeur :33
HERPES! :P
Meh! XD
I thought we have to make a stupid face but it's not. Enjoy
my ugly face -_-
Another Joel!
HEY JON! :D
EYYYYYYYY! SEXY JOEL!!! :))
Meheheheh :P

Ended the post by the most hilarious picture of the day! Anyway, I just can't wait to see Fatty again. So for now, I'll improve everything in me. Study harder, no C's this time (sounds impossible for econs and business but I'll try my best!). Be a good student and make my resume good (class monitor, indonesian club secretary, netball captain and lastly photography club's AJK and hopefully, one of the purple house athlete's this year. Amen). Lose more weight down to 43 kg (4 more kgs to go!).

BYE