http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


10 March, 2013

No More Steamboat

It has been a while since I didn't post anything yet in this lovely blog of mine. Most of my posts in the beginning of the year are about Fatty lol. I kinda miss him now and yea, we are still together (long distance relationship sucks) so don't worry. Anyway, had a steamboat party with the Indonesians today. And I'm the youngest one. Again. It was so hot tonight, I decided to wear short dress like a ballerina but not exactly with tutu skirt (euh -_-), and bunned up hair with hairband because I don't wanna see my hair fell onto the broth. Omg wtf the zeast?! ._.

I'm a ballerina. Ok, don't mind me, people!


We headed off to Swinburne's hostel first to pick up the Indonesian new comers in Swinburne then went off to the steamboat stall near Four Point Hotel. At first I thought that we will eat steamboat in Four Points Hotel, I was stoned and like "Walaweh, so rich!". Haven't eat steamboat for like more than a year, tried tomyam broth this time for a new culinary adventure lol. Anyway, here are some pictures! Don't mind me if I look retarded >.>"

Ce Dennie sat next to me. She had her hair cut, I prefer her current
hair. It looks more tidy ^^
My brother insisted me to take a picture of him and hello, ko Joe!
Ce Dennie but it's focused onto ko Rian >.>

We ate a lot, My brother asked me to fast for the whole day so we didn't eat anything except snacks and soda (ikr, so unhealthy) because my bro said it's such a waste if we didn't eat so much for buffet. Steamboat is a food that we cook by ourself, it's boiled. The ingridients, we have to choose it and take it by ourself. You can say like 'self service lah' . But in this place, we have a lot of ways to cook the ingridients, wether you want it fried, grilled or boiled. If you want to grill it and fry it, you have to insert a clip on your plate and put it at the grill or fry station, later when it's done you can take it back and unclip the plate. There's a dessert too, ice cream! Yummy! I feel like a pregnant woman already right now. I ate 4-5 portions today. Meh! Anyway, let's take group pictures :D

Without me, I took this pictures and HELLO EVERYONE! :D
Everyones are happy :3
Uhhhh... Don't mind this picture. We all look retarded -_-
Ko Ridwan (if I'm not mistaken) took a shot of us, bang Koteng
took this picture. Fyi lol.

And let's take pictures in lesser amount of people! >:)

Daz le sexy me and ce panda Dennie.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guess who I found here? ;) YES! It's ce Yonna! Hi cece!
click here to read how I met her.
Ce Tania, me, ce Yonna and ce Dita. She scold me because I
called her ce (jiejie) because she doesn't wanna sound old -_-"

End this post with a picture of duh sexay lips of mine that my brother took using his new Sony Xperia S! Bye, smell you later :P



Fed up of steamboat,
Mutia xx