http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


28 December, 2012

Trans Studio Bandung

Uuuuuu whaddahell? Tomorrow morning I have to go back to Pontianak already. So sad, I don't wanna go back to school. So not ready for year 11 tho. Anyway, I went to Trans Studio Bandung today. It was ah-maize-ing! Like seriously. So, Trans Studio Bandung is located at Trans area with 7* hotel and the biggest mall in Bandung. Entry fee for the studio is Rp. 250.000/ person. Baby also counted. Enter the studio only with bro since mom wanted to shop and meet her friend while kak Nela prefer to accompany ze mama lol. Separated with Doni Nisa's group, they didn't answer their phones either wtf lol. Entered science area first because I suck in science (except for biology).

Counting 1-10 the fastest you can. You'll hear your voice in
the next 1/3 seconds later after you said your first word.

Tryna be an ah lien for fun :D
With the artificial tornado behind me tho it's not really clear.
Bro playing with the magnet powder. He look like he has no life
lol joke XD

After that, me and my brother tried this extreme 'toys' called Vertigo where you will be 'thrown' upside down and all over the place!! And the Giant Swing, my bro screamed "MAMAAAA" when he ride the giant swing LOL! So funny! Here are the video of both rides! Those videos are NOT mine btw. After we ride on that hell things, me and my bro went to see the teathre called Legenda Putra Mahkota and it was amazing too! The lightnings, indoor fireworks! An additional info, actually me and my bro wanted to ride on the very scary roller coaster but the queue is too long so we didn't go for it.

 

And then we met Nisa and Doni's group! YAY! :D

Posseidon, let me touch your glorious beard :*
LOL Idk who is this. Jack The Ripper? Seriously, I don't know..
Tadaaaahhh the ultimate baby LOL! Zahra, she got hair now xD
Another picture with this unknown guy ^^
I'm with MJ! And 2 other figures who I don't know :))
I can be one like them too! HOEKK!! Never happen.
No more fab pose ~
My auntie with Marilyn Monroe, I want to take picture too
but.. But.. Nevermind :(
Was that Elvis on the left? O_O

Asked Doni, Nisa and Chefry to ride on Vertigo LOL! I went twice because Nisa doesn't want to ride it alone and HELLO HELL!! Doni cried (I saw his eyes went red) when he ride that and keep screaming "YAOWOOOOOHHHHH!!!! MAASSSS!" so cute. Then we went to the cafeteria to bought some milkshakes! Yea, you shake the milk -,,- XD

Spotted Chefry there! Good luck, bro T^T
Abangggggg ~
PHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! So chubby xD
The only one who recognize the camera = Doni.
Selca time! You see my chubby cheeks? No wnder fatty call me
chubs instead of shorty LOL! Imma go diet later XD

After we drank milkshakes, we brought those kids to science area. Ask them to study and hey, here's a bonus picture of my stupid hair when my hand contacted to this kind of electricity thingy, idk the name. I forgot LOL! See my hair going up!

Fringe so long already O_____O

LASTLY! We went to ride on this kind of not so roller coaster beneath water and some slides called Jelajah. I sat on the back because I don't wanna get wet LOL! I don't bring additional clothes so yeah lol! And here's the video of Jelajah and it's not mine.. Again. And on the last slide, most of peoples screamed "AAAAA" but my group, we screamed "MAAASS BOYYYYYY!!" which made the peoples down there laughed and we bought a souvenir, a picture of us when we ride on the Jelajah. Gonna edit the post later when I scanned the picture so bye-byeeee! (Gonna go around to every areas in Trans Studio Bandung if I got the chance to visit Bandung again because I didn't go to every areas).


Smell ya later :D