http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


20 December, 2012

Last Paradise

*sobs sobs* I can't believe it! It's the last day for me to stay in Bali already. I have to go back by tomorrow. Honestly, I still wanna stay in this island of God. I like it here, the environment and the cultures. How the locals accept the western cultures (wearing bikinis and topless for guys and drinks and party) without erasing the tradition. It is hard to find that kind of place in Indonesia. But mostly, WHEN CAN I SEE TOPLESS DUDES EVERYWHERE AGAIN IN INDONESIA?!?!??!?! *slapped*. Uhhh, pardon me, since it's free to look at. Don't think that I'm a pervert alright? Ang moh's torsos wont work on me, only Thaqif's will work (probably I'll die in happiness if I got the chance to see lol wtf). Let's back to reality, had a breakfast with my mom's friends and the manager of the hotel next to Kuta beach. I found the manager interesting but I wont talk about it. Took pictures with them! The manager took the picture :)

Auntie Dayu, mom, me and uncle Thomas! Yeees, Thomas :))

Kuta in the baaaaaaacccckkk!! *another angelic voice*

After we had a breakfast, soon Pak Nadi came to the hotel and we're off to Tanah Lot. It was a long way to go to Tanah Lot area, but worth it because finnaly we got to see the place where peoples plant rice. The place is so beautiful, and green and clean and fresh! Took time for maybe around 45 minutes from our hotel. Check it out :)

So here it is, Tanah Lot :)
I miss the sound of the wave and the breeze.
Donation, anyone? *Ms.World's smile*
Shades on, baby XD
Too bad we're not allowed to go to the beach since it's so
dangerous.
But the beach is so tempting >.<
Anyway, I met my 2 other identical twins. I am so happy :') jk.
Shortest in front, tallest in the back, please :)
Somehow it reminds me with geography.
EYYYYY SEXY LADY!!!! (right corner)
No wonder they call Bali as the island of Gods :)
Mom, I and Pak Nadiiiii :D
TADAHHH!! MAGIC!! Pak Nadi became bro! XDDD lol.
Tryna act like the statue but fail -_-
That place keeps snakes btw :)
Person who brought me to see this paradise :')
I has such fine legs. I'm being honest *_____*
Last picture in Tanah Lot!

After we went to Tanah Lot, we decided to dropped by at this restaurant called Ayam Taliwang if I'm not mistaken. My mom's friend recommended it. The taste is not-bad-la. Left the restaurant but glad I remember than I left my cardigan over there but that time I haven't enter the car yet. Not long after than when we're on the way (in the ATM), my mom remembered that she left her shades over there so we have to go back to that retaurant again. I didn't look at the table where my mom placed her shades since my cardigan is on the floor (yes it fall off that's why I forgot to bring it back). And after we obtained the shades, we went to Ubud to look for another Thaqif's friend. Joke. just monkeys. Sorry, I keep bullying Thaqif with monkeys in my blog :/

Mine and Pak Nadi's foods :D
LOL! Foods, random huh? :)
Ngek ngek ngek, this monkey need foods.
Environment over there. Where monkeys fight over trees which
cause every tourists scream (except for locals).
I find it's face is.. Adorably cute :'3
Temple over there.
Bro said npt to reset the lens and here it is looking weird -_-
I find the pic quite funny :/
Meeeeee ~
I met one of my lost friend lol joke. It was pretty scary okay.

After from Ubud, we went to this place called Sahadewa in Batubulan area. Well, it's my plan actually. If you come to Bali, you MUST watch Kecak dance! I love everything about Indonesia especially their cultures and foods and the nice peoples. Probably I could promote Indonesia in my blog because some Indonesian friends of mine are not proud of Indonesia and honestly it upset me. I hope they would change their minds and show how good Indonesia actually is to the world. As an Indonesian I am proud with my country and cultures :)

The girl put flower near my ear. Smells good too :)
My bro doesn't want the flowers. He said
he look like a shemale with flowers :/
One more shot :)

And not long after that, the show began. It was divided into few dances such a Sanghyang Dedari dance (only underage virgins allowed to dance it because virginity means purity. I am totally suit for that role, I'm still underage in Indonesia and is a virgin, but I can't dance it so train me maybe? XDDD), Sanghyang Jaran where a guy that borrowed his body to an ancient soul and dance on fire, literally fire. I opened my mouth as wide as I can in amusement. Kecak dance where 100 men will sing in diff tone and such but in this place, it's less than 100. And this dance also show the story about Rama and Shinta. Too bad I can't explain the details here so click here to find out about the dance. And since the camera was on low at stage, I can't took a video of it, I'll put a video of the dances from youtue below . Enjoy it :)

Tickets and the script :D
The priest is purifying the place.
CAK CAK CAK CAK CAK!! :D
All of the dancers are coming out of the stage together
when the show ends.
Me with the handsome Sanghyan Jajaran dancer. He said
"Makasi adik." *faints* lol.

He's handsome because he step on the fire (eventhough he was unconscious that time :P). Well, here are the videos of each dances ^^


It's divided into 6 parts over here and it's playlist, don't worry :)


I'm not sure where this was taken O.o

Dance above is performed in Sahadewa :DD

Went back and we found souvenirs in front, it was a printed plate with picture of me and mom and bro in it but we have to pay. Quite expensive in my currency but it was worth it, $8 US only. And Pak Nadi didn't join us to watch I don't know why even when my mom offered him to watch it together with us. He waited outside, as a thank you my family brought him for a dinner. Hehe, here we are :)

My meatballs :D
I'm gonna miss you Pak Nadiiii TT^TT *sobs*
Abang acting strange.
And my mama :P

Oh, before I went to Sahadewa, I went to Krisna to buy souvenirs for my friends! But I didn't take pictures over there, I don't think they allow me (I didn't ask them). Oh maaan, this is the last post in Bali. I'm off to Surabaya tomorrow, to the village actually to visit my mbah. I wont update this blog for 2-3 days due to no wifi in the village. Bye, Bali! I'm gonna miss you! And I'm gonna miss you Pak Nadi. Thanks for the adventure :)