http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


18 December, 2012

Muti In The Island of Gods

Yo, yo, yo! This is Muti airing (?) live from Bali, the island of Gods. Yeaaah! LOL! What a weird starter of the post. So, I made it to Bali after I asked for a holiday to Bali to my parents (of course with my skill which is tears). HAHAH! Actually we had planned to come to Bali on the 2nd of December but unfortunately, my dad's friend decided to go back to Philippines so it was cancelled. I was upset, you know. And when my mom saw my tears, she straight away call her friends in Bali and book a hotel! PLAN WORKED! LOL! I miss Bali. This is my 2nd time to go to Bali. The first time when I came to Bali was 9 years ago. Left Supadio International Airport in Pontianak to Soekarno Hatta International Airport in Jakarta around 10.We have to transit to Jakarta first before we reached Bali. Or shoud I say, JEKARDAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I love to sit by next to the window :D


Ngek ngek ngek, I reached Jakarta in the next an hour and 10 minutes. But sadly, we need to wait for the bus to bring us the terminal. We waited for so long for the bus. And finally the bus took us to the other terminal. New brand terminal. Looks like those in Europe (my mom told me). Planning to eat by the time we reached Bali but stomach has growled. What to do? So we stopped at Bakso Ino stall that located near our flight gate.

New airport of JEKARDAAAAHHHH!!!
Ordering time ~
And there's the sleepy girl looking like a turtle.

Didn't get to take picture of the foods since my battery dropped by the middle of the photo session. What the hec? My iPhone is old already, it's the time for me to change it already but nooo, I love my phone so much because all of my games datas are in there LOL! After we ate, we straight away went to the gate that destinated to Denpasar (Denpasar is Bali's capital city). I just sat like for 3 seconds only and they informed us to enter the plane already. Was that a luck or something? Right when I sat on my seat, I am totally unconscious lol. I slept the whole time since I'm a pillow head type of person and woke up when mom and bro are laughing like retarded ducks.

Mom and bro are excited for BALI, BEIBY!!
My woke up face. I look like a grasshopper -_-v
*angelic voice* Baaaaaalllliiiii ~

Landed safely in Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali!!!!! We has a driver and a guide in one called I Ketut Sukanadi. I call him Pak Nadi. He's origin from Bali. And there is this funny part when Pak Nadi hold a paper with a writting "Bunda Evie". My mom's nick name is Evie and Bunda means MOM! LOL! So, in another words, it's.. "Mama Evie" lol okay what the hell. Stopped by at Ayam Betutu Khas Gilimanuk restaurant. Heard it was the origin food from Bali. Brought Pak Nadi along to eat with us (we always do) ^^ Anyway, I has a random picture of the restaurant's logo. LOL!

That's the CEO. LOL! I ain't kidding you :))
My gigantic bro eating his foods.
Pak Nadiiiiiiii :D
I ate the fried one. I can't handle spicy, currently *fail Indonesian*
That's the spicy one. Wrongly focused object -___-

After we ate, we are dropped to our hotel called Home 36 located in Discovery Mall, right in front of Kuta beach! We're in the premiere location oh hell yeah! We got special discount too since my mom is a travel agency person, from Rp 1.000.000 / night to Rp 700.000 / night. I love discount, discount is my life. But I love FREE more :P

Chek innnnnnnnn :DD
Yes, its a condotel. Condominium hotel :)
Go down there we'll see Kuta. But not today :P
That's my fully ootd and bro is such a retard in the pictahhh xD
Christmas tree in the corner.

After mom checked in, we're off to our room on the 2nd floor. Too bad we can't see the Kuta beach from our room's window due to the room's size. Ours the medium size so *sobs*. Can't see Kuta. Anyways, here are some pictures on the way to the room. LOL! :))

Corridor. So cute :D
Our room number. So cute to the max :DD 
First step.
Bedroom! Cute, right? :)
If I has a shower like this, I could shower
thrice a day -_-v XDDD
Look from the bed. That's the bell boy person being nice :3

Everything about the hotel are so cute! But the hotel is specially designed for foreigners, as a short person (five feet one) I am so very very troubled. I have to stand on my tip toes to look at myself in the mirror and wore mom's heel to check out who's outside the room, the worst is when I have to hang my clothes, I have to climb on the desk under the hanger. The sun goes down the stars goes up, we're off to see Bali at night. Some unimportant informations! In front of our mall there's a store called Anap and not far from there, there's a restaurant that sell Thaqif's favorite food. Grilled pork ribs LOLOL! Joke, Joke. Me and him can't eat pork. Didn't shop yet, too hungry so we went back to the mall but we took some shots too ;)

Me and mom
The back is Coffee while one my name is Kahfi. YEAAAHH! LOL!
Fail shot of mom and bro :<
We found Bali dancers out of sudden. WOOT!! Tourist attraction.
They performed a dance called Pendet Dance.
Our hotel billboard, from inside the mall :D

Dropped at Solaria and had a dinner! Ooh! They has this long purple lamps that look so fab! I bet Jia will love it! Definately ;)

Bro look so handsome because of my shot *perasan*
Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyy :DD
Bro look like mom while I look like dad :)
Daz me, round and all.
Bro's fried mee hoon.
Mine. Whoah, eating healthy food now :P

After we eat, bro went up to our room alone while me and mom checking out spots at the hotel's backyard. Looking at the vast open ocean along with the mysterious starless dark night sky and feeling the calming ocean breeze. I feel poetic, naaaayyyhh back to reality.

Ze pool that shapped like 6*___*
The backyard of the hotel. Feels strange to call it backyard.

First day in Bali. Hmmmm, not baaaaad *Obama's face*. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.