http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


01 December, 2012

Cikgu Strikes Again

Last week, cikgu Nila said that she will come to Pontianak along with kak Nana and Hannah but sadly, her husband didn't allow them because he's afraid since it's the first time for them to go to Pontianak. Since me and my mom are in Kuching right now, cikgu Nila invited us to go to her house and play. So we did, only both me and mom because bro is busy with 'her' college errands. Yeah, her LOL! Joke, His! Mom is the one who drive and I'm the GPS. (Tabuan Jaya to Petra Jaya, what do you expect?) -,-

Mom asked me to take this for her.

And 1 and 2 and 3 ~
In the dinning room ~
Photobomb in the back. Topless kid dafuq -,-
The first thing I search right when I arrived lol.
Chocolate muffins and caramel tea. Omnomnomnom ~

We talked about all the stuffs till we laughed so hard (spontaneously), as usual. Kak Nana finally has graduated from her college, only kak Nani, bang Fahmi and Hannah who haven't finish their study yet. Then cikgu told us about this brand new mall called Plaza Merdeka that located next to Merdeka Hotel. Cikgu offered us to go together and OBVIOUSLY me and mom agreed. Women..

Camwhore as I wait for cikgu and all to
change cothes and bath.
Cikgu showed us her new terrace.
Mom and cikgu are the models LOL!

We went there by 2 cars because it'll be troublesome to go back since we have to take back our car. Cikgu's house is very near to Plaza Merdeka bytheway since Petra Jaya is located near the CBD (central business district) of Kuching. The exterior of the mall is classy, I can't take picture of it because it's raining outside, I don't want my lens to get wet. Today is the 3rd day of the grand opening of Plaza Merdeka. Straight away to camwhore!

SMILE ~
I'm the only one who didn't wear hijab. Someday I will :) 
See?
Moms and their youngest daughter.
Christmas ornaments
After shopping and shit #thuglife LOL!
If spring has a fountain, Plaza Merdeka must also have one too LOL!

Went to the basement floor heading to Everise to buy some canned drinks for my brother and some nails stuffs, but then we heard this gangnam style song. It's from the KFC. Guess what we found?

LOL!!!!!
Have you ever gangnam-ed with French
Fries before? Oh, I have ;)
Trying to adjust my height with that
chicken. I'm taller oh YAY!!
This is what will happen if you love KFC.
WTF WITH MY HAND?!?!? Naughty -,-
Cikgu and kak Nana :D

After we finished shopping (and tried nails product for free) at Everise, we went back home since it was so late already. Planning to have a dinner with them on Monday night at Top Spot. Stay tune! Bye bye :)