http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


25 December, 2012

Jekardahhh

JEKARDAHHHHHH!!!!!!!


Hola, amigo! It's the 2nd day for me to stay in Jakarta (Jekardah in foreign accent). Will be going to Bandung by tomorrow oh yeah baby! Left Juanda International Airport Surabaya to Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta around 1 pm yesterday. Sorry that I can't update my post yesterday due to my health *uhuk*. Well, I guess this is a karma for talking about then banyan tree in Surabaya. I got fever right after I swim till yesterday night. Guess the 'occupant' was angry at me. Lesson learned. It was horrible I tell you. Bytheway anyway busway, I stayed in Santika Premiere Hotel on the 10th floor :3

Made out of real biscuits! :D
My bed is on the right :3
Mom and dad's bed with decoration of dad's jeans -____-

This morning I had such a nice breakfast in the hotel with my fam until mom did her usual stuffs again, called the 'waitress' and asked her to take pictures of us before we left to our rooms. Here ~

Strolling in the morning eating.
Looks like 1 is not enough -_-

When I reached our rooms, we watched Home Alone 2. Laughed at Kevin's cute acts to capture the robbers and how he spent his dad's money and when Mr.Trump appeared in the Plaza Hotel scene since he's the owner of the hotel lol. After we watched the movie, we went off to the closest mall from our hotel called Taman Anggrek Mall (Orchid Garden). Planned to go to Grand Indonesia Mall but we're too lazy lol! After shopped for clothes (actually only mom and dad who shopped, me and bro didn't shopped), we ate lunch in a Japanese retaurant over there called Kiyadon! :D

Ordering time ~
Mom updating her facebook status.
Adamame for appetizer LOL!
Kappamaki, the cucumber sushi!
California roll.
Tom and Jerry! I'm serious with the name and it taste..
Heavenly *_____*
Just some stuffs on the table lol such as toothpicks, wasabi
shoyu etc.
Gyudonburi, the beef donburi. Bro's :)
Oyako don, the chicken donburi. MINE!
Tempuraaa :D
California maki roll :D 
Dad's face so cute XD
Yakki onigiri ~
Maccha ice cream! GREEN TEA RULE! If you buy me green
tea ice cream, I'll love you forever :')
Yakitori! Bro's, I didn't eat it. I can't even.. Oh globe .____.
Onigiri tempura ebi. Bro wanted to share this with me but
nu-uh, damn brah I am full! :/
OMNONOMNOMNIVORE!!! :3
Daz my parents :')
Encore!!!! Sound so hardcore -___-
The chopsticks' paper cover with the restaurant's name and the
logo on it XD

Here are some weirdo shots that my mom took from her phone. Just.. Don't laugh cuz I actually laughed at one of the picture. End the post with those pictures so here we go and bye-byeeeee :)

*nomonomonomonom*
Horrible. I can'r believe that mom actually saved this horrible
picture of mine in her phone. Asdfghjkl -____-
This is how I look like when I smile when I chew.
Last picture must be the nicest one LOL! BYEEEEE ~