http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


04 November, 2012

Quality Time With The Loved Ones.

I spent my morning by having a a dimsum breakfast with my lovely parents at Kini Hotel. Seriously, they have the best dimsum in town. I recommend you to eat dimsum over here. Their service are also nice!

Barely, these are what we ate.  Still got more but
busy eating lol!

Fish porridge. And the taste is beyond my
expectation. EXQUISITE!!!!
This is how they serves us. So we can see how
the food looks like. Briliant! Still warm ;)
Me and mom! I lost my collar bones. I gained
2 kgs. PHUAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!
Just dad being sleepy LOL! :DD
Take 1.
Take 2.

We walked out the hotel, satisfied. Then dad dragged me and my mom to kopitiam to grab some coffees eventhough dad scolded me when I told him I drank coffee last week. LOL! What the hoozles, dad? Scolded me for consuming coffee yet ended up bring me to drink coffee. Absurdities of my dad. And we reached home before 12 pm and I am not sure what time. After 12, me and mom went out to meet up with my mom's friend who's also my friend. I used to call her as mother-in-law but I decided not to call her that anymore since I have fatty now. Kekeke. We picked her up from her home and off to the mall! Had lunch at Red Bean! I didn't ate much though, I was full. I ate a lot of dimsum and dumplings so I just ate bell peppers and veggies, no rice. I considered my weight. Here, we took some shots too now enjoy the appearance of the chubby me :P

3 women. I stole it from my mom's bbm dp. LOL! See?
Me no haaaaz collar bones anymore. I mean visible collar bone xD
Boobs. Boobs everywhere in this picture -___-

Oh wait, I think I ever told you guys about auntie Ella before, last year. She always bring me out to watch movies to cinema each time I go back to Indonesia. Heard skyfall has been released in Pontianak, so right after we finished our lunch, we went upstairs to XXI to check the movie schedule and bought tickets. But 3 studios of the same movie are super full so we planned to go tomorrow using MTIX (online cinema ticket booking). Still too early for us to go home so we just went to NAV karaoke but the vip small room was full so we have to wait for another 45 minutes. I booked the room and we went off to J.CO, as usual. Here some random pictures I took.

Finally! Someone spelled my name right!!
As always, uno Thai tea. Cold :D
Eyyyyyyyyy sexy ladies! :P

After waited for 45 minutes, 3 of us went upstairs to karaoke. We karaoked for 2 hours boo yeah! It was so funny when I add the effects to the song and accidenatlly changed the key to B key and my song was messed up. I can;t stop laughing while I sing that song lol anyway here's a picture of me and auntie Ella!

I know I looked so stupid. The flash just so bright lol!

Right after we karaoke, it was at night and we just straight away went home. Me and mom send auntie Ella back to her house first, of course. Going out again tomorrow for a movie with her and mom. YAY! Can't wait! Anyway, here's a fail picture of me and my mom during breakfast. Mom pouted at dad because he snapped this ugly looking picture of us. Bye! Take care :) xx

PHUAHAHAHAHHA!!