http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


21 November, 2012

Drinking Night

I drink when I'm stressed or sad, what about you? But my drink is not like what you think. I'm a muslim and I am not allowed to consume alcohol so I drink bubble drinks, fruit juices and smoothies instead. I have emotional problem. I thought after fatty's exams ended, we could talk more, but NOOOO!!! He's busy with his games and ditched me. Feeling lonely and stressed, I decided to meet up with Yela since dad is not in town (because I have freedom). Actually we've planned to meet up last week but my dad's in town so it's not easy for me to go out at night using motorbike when dad's in town. He's over-protective. Yela agreed and she picked me up at 6:30 pm. And bytheway, she's in college now! Time flew so fast, first time I met her I was in kindergarten. Such a nice childhood life I got. Went to grab some drinks and talk in Gajahmada area. It was rainy so it's a bit chilly outside..

After a decade, she decided to keep her
hair long :D

Enjoying my bubble drink! Taste like.. Bubble gum..
With bubble.
Alright, here's my smiling face. Is it just me or my face is getting
wider and wider?
Another Yela!
This one's kinda fail :/
"FATTY, I HATE YOU FOR DITCHING ME!! 3 DAYS!!!"
Church nearby.

An hour later, Mimi came. Along with her boyfriend, Agus and her friend, Mor. All of them are in college so I'm the youngest. I'm 2 years younger than them. Still remember Mimi, guys? All of us were waiting for Elan (we call them Mamang instead) to come but he was out with his co-workers somewhere so we ditched him. And I was surprised knowing that Agus and Mor are smokers. But the one that really shocked me the most is Mimi, she also smoke. And I was like "DAMN GURL O___O". Only both me and Yela who didn't smoke. Since I hate cigarette's smoke, I have to switch place for few times with them so the smoke won't come towards my direction. My advice "It's nothing wrong to be friends with those who smoke or whatever they're doing as long as you could protect yourself and not fall into the wrong side. You're the one who decide whether you wanna be bad or no because you're the one who's controlling your life." So here's pictures!

Yela took this :D
Mimi being vain. And she's healthier than my last post eh?
Way healthier.
Mimi and bang Agus. Couple colored tees O_O
Setting up the cam xD
O.O
Without flash.
With flash ;)
Why the hoozles my expression look like my bro's gf? :OO

Went back home at 10:30 pm. Was late because we waited for the rain to stop. Was planning to go to the waterfront instead but we can't since it's raining. Ngehhhhh, plus we can't predict the weather. Yela asked me to go out again tomorrow but sadly I already have plans for tomorrow with my mom. Going to meet them again on Monday to watch Breaking Dawn 2. But if cikgu Nila didn't came to Pontianak this week, I'm going to Kuching soon. Jia asked me to go to Kuching and I need to see my fatty too. But I'm not sure. Just keep reading my blog for update lol. Back to the post, I bought 5 more glasses of avocado juices for peoples in my house (see I'm so kind :P) then Yela brought me home along with bang Mor as a bodyguard. LOL! I don't have his picture because he doesn't want his pictures taken. Bye, peeps. I gotta go sleep! Ciao :)