http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


28 October, 2012

I See The Castle, I See The Sea

Hey, guys! I'm in Indonesia now. It has been exactly one week after I reached Pontianak. Been enjoying myself around and mostly, slacking off. Pfffft! Anyway, 2 days ago I went to my granny's house to celebrate Eid. Yeah another Eid. For hajj. Eid Adha, google it if you wanna know cuz I'm not gonna blabber about it because I have a freaky long post here lol.

Exactly -_-


So.. My opa (grandpa) asked me to join him to go to Singkawang and Pasir Panjang beach with him along with my auntie and my married cousin. You know who, cousin Alam! Wait, he's my uncle but naaah.. My mom's cousins considered as cousin for me lol seriously. And I woke up around 7:22 am (fatty woke me up heheh ^^) because we'll leave the house at 8 am. And in the end, turned out to be 8:20 something LOL! Hat, shades, back pack, jacket, dslr camera and extra clothes just in case, slippers and I'm ready baby! Oh wait, my pillow LOL! Since this is gonna be a long journey. Dropped by at Sungai Pinyuh to buy some fruit pickles LOL! My breakfast is.. Pickles.. Wait, pickles? Not pickles but nevermind.. Sad life -____-

On the wayyyyy ~
Auntie is on fire buying the pickles LOL!
"Yes, ma'am." - Pickles seller

Right after we bought it, we entered the car and drove to Mempawah to ate this famous Sup Tulang near the Amantubillah palace. This is what I called as real breakfast :)

LOL! This is a weird expression O.o
My lovely sup tulang. Will you marry me? :')

Finished eating but then my auntie went to toilet so I asked my cousin to follow me to the palace to take some shots since I've never been there before. And I'm quite interested about our historical places. And I met my grandma's cousin. Surprisingly they spoke Ngabang dialect and it sounded like Sarawakian "Pergi si nun." And of course I understand it lol! Eventhough I didn't speak ngabang dialect. My grandma's from Ngabang. Back to the palace of Amantubillah. I remember how I used to memorized the names of palaces in West Borneo when I'm still schooling in Indonesia. Cekidot!

*trumpets sounds*
The sun's clock . There are plenty of sun's clocks here :)
Side few. JENG JENG! LOL!
Main front gate!
Auntie came to the palace asking for.. Pictures LOL!
Istana Amantubillah :)

Right after camwhore and some shots, we went back to the restaurant and drove off to Pasir Panjang Beach. And on our way, I asked about my grandparents' life and.. This is shocking but I have blood line from the Sultan of Ngabang. I have 'blue blood' running in my body and yes that is shocking. From Ismahayana palace and weeeeeeeew, this is a serious syiet. Again, wew. ANYWAY, reached Pasir Panjang beach and once again WEEEEEWWWW!! So crowded like a mafaka. Seriously, the parking lot from the gate is only 50 metres away but we get there for like 15 minutes due to so much peoples. Plus, there's a racing event in that area making it more crowded but glad we got a nice spot to sit. Not on the sand but on a chair LOL YEAH! Jumped onto the sand at the beach and bitching around with my auntie and my cousin while my grandparents just sit down and talk. They're not young anymore so they wont play on the beach instead of sitting. Guess opa bring me along to the beach so I can play at the beach. Thanks, opa! :')

YERRRR AUNTIE YERRRR ;)
Sea behind us.
I hate the wind.
HOLY MAMA!! FRIGGIN' CROWDED LIKE BFJAEFHEVFL.
Cousin Alam being freaky.
The water much more cleaner now :)
Me and auntie were like "wtf?".
I look like.. Idk. Those pose in photographs :))
LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!
Before the wave hit our legs :P
Act cool LOL!
I am fat so don't judge me.
I can't move. Auntie hold my arms too tight.
YERRRRRRR
Close up xD
Seaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Skyyyyyyyyyy!!!
At the dock :)
So. Many. Peoples.
Random #1
Random #2
Candid detected.
SO FRIGGIN CROWDED!!!!
It's not all. 1/5 of the population in the beach. DAMN!

So sick of so many peoples lol why? Because there are so many guys and I feel so uncomfortable. Glad that cousin Alam was there, and guys over there are so freaking cheeky. Fudge you mafaka *tension*. Some of em are trying to fool around by looking at my dslr camera and asked me to take pic of them. Straight away a turn off. Went back to my grandparents' location and chill..

My grandpops LOL! Opa :D
Coca-cola commercial. PHAUAHAHAHHA!!
O.O opa didn't look at the cam..
*Obama's face* Not baaaaaad..
He freaked out when I saw him this picture of him LOL! :))

Can't stand of the crowdness. Let's drove off to Singkawang and bought some foods instead but noooooo!!! The way back is so crowded. We spent more than half an hour to go out and once we went out, PRAISE THE LORD!!! And quickly drove off to Singkawang but... Found nothing *depressed*. Went back to Mempawah instead to eat dinner at this place that used to be a terminal but turned out to be a somekind like foodcourt now. A lot of '5 legged sellers' build their stands there. So many kinds of foods and cakes! YAY! I quickly go take seats and ordered a portion of sate ayam (chicken satay) and a glass of warm milk coffee LOLOL! While others ate different types of foods. Not so much pictures taken but here we go :)

Candid of auntie but not bad eh my shoot but I opened the lens
too much (setting) so it looks brighter than it used to be.
Sleepy face and hair. Right after I woke up. Long journey -_-
DON'T STEAL MAH FOOD, NIGGUH!

Right after we ate, we went to Peniti area to buy this food called pengkang for my dad and right after that we went back home but stucked in the traffic jam and we're in a car crash too but not that crash. More to bumped with 2 other cars. Quite scary. Car in front suddenly stopped because of a truck in front having a problem and next, another traffic jam because of this wedding party near the road. Indonesians. You don't know 'em LOL! So tired to explain but I hope you guys understand. Reached home at 8:30. Made my fatty worried but nevermind, too tired and too exhausted more likely so byeeeee! :) xx