http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


05 October, 2012

When I Didn't Go To School...

Yeah, that's right peeps. I skipped school today, it has been twice for this week. I mean, school just gave revision or self study and I don't really do anything except doing my art so I just stay at home and doing my art lol. Went with my brother today to pay the internet fees and had a lunch at town. It was rainning so heavily, rained so bad (you can imagine the wind blow so hard -__-). And when we walked out of the office, my bro asked me to look at him try to open his automatic umbrella "Sis! Look at me! EAAAAKKK!!!" and he pressed the button.. Unexpected thing happened. The umbrella's parts are just BURSTED OUT AND FLEW EVERYWHERE! LOLOLOLOL! I laughed like a retarded till I sat down literally rolling on the floor laughing, all the peoples over there also laughed, especially the 3 securities guards over there spontaneously laughed like "BAHAHAHAH!". I can't control my laughter. And bro can't fix the umbrella some more. Retard hahah!

We can't fix the umbrella.. One part is missing.
Poor umbrella LOLOL!!!


Rainy day, wasted so much energy on laughing like sfhndfhrguf and we're hungry. No, let me correct this.. STARVING! LOL! Craving for noodles so we ate this very special noodle indeed at town behind the Crown Plaza. Actually I wanted to bring fatty to eat this noodle on our first date but since it was Malaysia day, the stall closed. The place called "Mohammad Lim" noodle something. Just search around cown plaza area :)

Fried stuffs. YUMZ!!
This is called tauhu soup (tofu soup). They put
raw egg inside too but since the broth is hot,
the egg cooked inside there :D FRESH! RM 5.
Handmade chicken mushroom noodle. Cost
you RM4 for regular and RM5 for big. Both me and
bro ordered BIG! LOL!

We ate, we talk about funny stuffs that happened in our family as usual resulting both of us laughed like mentally retarded peoples. I banged the table while laughing until peoples looking at us lol. We're embarrassing ourselves but it was fun. Worth it. Ends this post by my gigantic brother eating his noodle :)

NOMNOMNOMNOM ~

Bye, I need to do my art now. Exams are coming. NOOOOO!!!! BRACE YOURSELF -___-