http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


08 October, 2012

Once Upon A Time In Kenny R

Dad's going back tomorrow to Indonesia. NOOOOO!!! DAD!!! Y U GO BACK SO FAST?!?! As usual, meetings, flights around countries due to business. I'm proud of my dad. I'M GONNA MISS DAAAADDD :((((( So, I choose where to eat tonight! I choose Kenny Rogers Roaster since mom can't eat weird weird stuffs. And the place is nice so mom can took a lot of picture. Now you know why do I always took pictures of everything eyh? LOL! Enough with wordy stuffs and jumps to pictures with Description!

My male VIP. Yerrrrr :P

Mom's facebooking as always -,-
Dad's face lawls so cute so round like mine xD
-_______- ikr..

After odering so much stuffs (as usual), we took another pictures and talk about funny stories till we laughed so hard. Glad not much peoples around but I must confess, it was fun. Very fun! When the food came, another pictures of foods and starts to share what we have. Don't be greedy :)

Dad is so happy with the banana muffin. Pft.
Banana okay, I must stop. Sorry, dad .___.
Me and my bro had the same thing except for
the sauce. I prefer the BBQ sauce like maigod!!
Mom's spaghetti. Taste like an Indonesian food
called "bubur pedas" no lie xD Yum!
I ordered sandwhiches so we can share :)

Ate.. Nomnomnom, munch, chomp! And whatsoever, lol. Me and my bro go for a 2nd round. Yeah, we're just way too hungry and I need energy for my exams. Mom and dad were okay with my bro for going for round 2 but me? They're like "Masyallah, Muti." LOL! RELEASE THE KRAKEN! Lol wth xD

Garlic bread. Never gets old in our family :)
EYYYYYY SEXY PASTA! LOL! MINE! xD
I didn't took bro's one. Busy eating.

That is all for tonight and I feel so full. Thanks for the meal, daddy. I love you! Will update this post with a group picture of our family. Sadly, mom didn't upload the picture in facebook so I have to ask her to email me the picture. Bye, readers! Goodnight and wish me luck for exams. Aishiteruyooooo ~  :) xx