http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


29 September, 2012

Bako National Park

It's been a while since I didn't post about my life. I mean I did but it's all about my lovelife so here's another adventurous post of mine as I promised you guys on my previous post. So, I went to Bako National Park today with the Indonesian Club members, the teacher in charge herself, her husband and another teacher. So there were me, Novie, Nia, Devi, Sebastian, Richard, Ms.Ilbeth, Mr.Marcus and Mr.Wong. We gathered at Novie's house before 8 am (I forgot what time it was exactly) , then we go for a breakfast somewhere near One Jaya area. Breakfast rage!!! The teachers forgot that I am a muslim so they just simply took us to lepak eat somewhere. I ended up by not eating a single thing. Just drink warm teh tarik but glad that I ate an apple for my breakfast. Mr.Wong looked at me and gave me that pitiful stare. He gave me his tuna kimbap *shed a tear* Thank you :') ..

Mr. Chee Wong 

Happiness ~
My warm teh tarik and dim sum. WO YAO CHI!!
But so scared whether it's halal or no. OH WHY T_T

Devi being so nice this morning, she paid us for the drink and we met Alex during breakfast and he was like a blurr sotong at first LOL! And after breakfast, we went to Bako National Park but we have to stopped for a while at 7 eleven to buy some stuffs and I bought slurpee! YAAAYYY!!

Single ladies out there, kiss him right under his
moustache.. Please ~ XD
Me and Richard. I look so mature here O_O
I feel sexy lol ignore me.
Novie and I. I still look mature. WHOAH! My
face in the morning lol wth.
On the way ~

I don't know how long the time we took to reach that place but right the time Mr.Wong stopped his car, I finished my slurpee at the same time LOL! I bought the large one so maybe like 30-40 minutes? I don't know LOL! When we reached there, we spoke English and no Indonesian language even to each others. Why? Because if they found out that we are foreigners, they will charge us more. If we're local then normal price will be charged LOLOL! Sneaky sneaky :))

Room boat service ~
Looks so retro-ish eyh? YERRRR! I love
this editing xD
The dock!
MWACH ~
Mr.Wong seriously doesn't know how to gangnam LOL!
Sebastian immitating Michael Jackson.

Went on the motorboat. We use 2 motorboats. Me, Sebastian and Richard are with Ms.Ilbeth and Mr.Marcus while Novie, Devi and Nia are with Mr.Wong. Putting on life jacket, saw the warning saying there might be crocodiles in the river and that is how our adventure begin :)

The happy couple at all times :')
Seb xD
Just me and Seb on the motorboat
I spotted some sexy peoples on the other side :))
YERR YERRR I saw a love frame in the back :DD <3
I found this thing quite a lot O_O To capture fish?

After like 10-15 minutes of boating (I guess), we arrived at the place!! To the other headquarter but then we have to walk from the beach to the headquarter for few minutes. And the sand is not sand, it's more like soft stones from the big stones surrounding the beach. I don't know what kind of stone *fail geography student* and I love the feeling of the ground.. So Mushy LOL!

This is one side of the place. Awesome right? :)
LOL! Mr. Marcus even took this pic without me realizing XD
Means Welcome to Bako National Park! LOL! I look retarded
as usual.. No doubt -,-
Found this at the headquarter O___O S-S-SNAPE
SNAKE!!!
*le wild creature appear "HI!" XD

And now, it's the time for us to walk! BRACE YOURSELF, YOUR LEGS MIGHT EXPLODE!! ~

The map!! We have to walk for 2,6 KM. More likely to HIKE!!
Curious much..
PSSSST! I found your friend when we're on the way :P lol joke
Me and Novie checking out ang mohs' butts.
LOL! NO!!
This board confuses me for a while.
Awesome dead trees.
LOL! I spotted a jelly fish and a ray in that board. So cute XD
They will give you electric shock. RAWR!! LOL sorry.
When we reached the end of the wooden path.
We have to hike starting this point. WEW.

From this starting point, the 1,5 hours of tortures begin!!!!

CHACHANG!!!! We found this a lot!!

OOPS!! We're too busy hiking so we didn't took any pictures and I have a confession, hiking is my enemy eventhough I love to hike (think about how many calories will burnnnn). It's just, as you can see, I'm a bite-sized girl. When I have to climb or went to a lower or higher ground, I hardly go up or down. Like when I wanna go up, I have to hold onto a tree first then I can go up and when I wanna go down, I have to slide since my legs can't reach the ground. You know my height already, 153 cm. What do you expect? LOL! And after 1,5 hours, FINALLYYYY!!! Tortures ended! We found the beach! But actually we're still up there, and the beach is down there so we have to go down to go to the beach but before that, here some of our happiness picture of us when we finally got to see the beach! :3

Just when we looked back..
BEEEEAAAACCCCHHHH!!! Telok Pandan Kecil area :D
I looked like popped out from Mr.Wong's tummy .___.
*inserts a cool caption*
Is it just me or the picture really is looks so wrong? Try to
look at my pose.. *gasps*
Let's put the hubby and wifey's picture too! Nawwwwh :')
This is.. Too adorable *shed a womanly tear*
Mr.Wong said "Euuhhh so gelik." when he saw me took
this pic. LOL!
Novie took this LOL!
What kind of pose is this? -_-

SLIDES DOWN TO THE BEACH!!! Once we reached the beach, we sat down on a dead tree trunk that fell on the ground to eat our lunch and suddenly a stick fell down unnaturally towards Nia and when I look up, I found a monkey on the tree branches ferociously looking at our foods, we quickly packed and went off to a big stone near the sea water to avoid the monkeys to chase us more but yet the monkey kept chasing us and I was running like a fat kid trying to save my burger from another fat kid so we have to go to another side of the beach and the monkey still chased us but stopped at the big rock and we're kinda save until there's a group of tourists and the monkeys attacked at their place to grab some foods and they accidentally left their stuffs because they're panicked. So they took their stuffs back when the monkey are finally backed off. Pheew! So fierce. Anyway, here's my beach collection.. LOL! Not really..

The first pic is obviously my picture as the author of this blog.
And this is my lunch. A vain pic -___-
We have the same lunch LOL!
My pose is just not so convincing.
Man of the sea.
Seb's moobs.
Found this little guy :)
Sebastian proposing Nia (just for fun) yet ended up with playing
this kind of game O.o

We played at the beach until 2 pm. Actually our plan is to stay at the beach only until 1:40 pm then hike back to the beach place where the boat dropped us before but then we decided to took boat. I didn't swim at the beach because I don't know... I just feel like not to so just play around the shallow water and looking at some ang moh guys top less.. YERRR!!! LOL! *slaps myself* I shouldn't be tempted..

Bye bye, beach..
Nia's Akong sitting in the middle.
The view from the boat. So pretty, huh? :')
The other boat speeding up
Mr. Wong looking at the other boat.
LOL! Decided to upload this because the
expression is just too cute XD
Nah finally the real expression LOL!

Went back to the main headquarter and bathed and stuffs, I didn't bathe, I just changed my pants to jeans and realized I got sunburnt. Even I've applied sunblock yet still got sunburnt *oh God why*. Done everything, we went off to this seafood restaurant and ordered foods. Mr. Wong and Ms. Ilbeth said that the seafoods over there are nice. As we waited for the foods to come, we went to this Buddhist temple. Well.. Uhhh.. As a muslim I don't mind going in to the temple to check out what's inside but I didn't really went inside to the specific place where the Buddhist praying because I am not encouraged to. But I respect other religions, okay? That's why I went to the temple. I saw buddha footstep and it's big eventhough it's not the real one but they create the same thing and the place is near to a port. AWESOME! Without any more words, check this places out :D

The temple from the restaurant and yes the temple is uphill.
Situation from there.
The Buddha's footstep that I mentioned above.
Novie xD
Novie galau :P
Me and Nia LOL!
Mr. Wong said that he looks thin inside this picture :))

And not long after that, we went back to the restaurant and after few minutes of waiting, we are finally ate the foods. They are so nice! ME GUSTA!! Make sure you guys are not tempted lol. I forgot what's the restaurant name since the name that I read is the pin yin alphabet which is Chinese handwritting. But seriously their seafood are nice :)


FOOOOOOODDDDDSSSSSS!!!!
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!
MARRY ME!!!
WE WILL BE SO HAPPY TOGETHER
LOL! I forgot to take picture of the crab and
when I realized, It's almost finish so...
Group take!
Ridiculously photogenic teacher ;D
YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!

And then they decided to go to The Hills to go lepak over there but I can't go back late, I was kinda worried about my brother at home since we argued a bit this morning so yeah. I'm kind of overly attached sister, I admit it. And Devi also didn't go lepak with them because she have to go to Molly's house doing architecture project for competition. The competition will be held tomorrow, so all the best for her and her group! Because both me and Devi went back home, we use Ms. Ilbeth's car and then they will go to The Hills with the others. So those who wants to lepak at The Hills are following Mr. Wong. Reached home around 6 pm I guess and I am so tired right now so I should be going to sleep right now. Bye, peeps! That's all for today. Have a nice weekend and I love you! See you on my next post! ;)

Written with ,
Muti