http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


31 August, 2012

So.. It's A Date After All

So, after feeling so lonely since someone ditched me, finally he texted me. It's been a while since we didn't talk with each others at school. Anyway, he asked me to go out for a movie since he haven't been to a cinema for a quite long time already and he did promised me to bring me out for a movie before so yeah we did. And everything became so crazy LOL! And on 11 am, he picked me up along his parents and sister, yea I'm talking about Thaqif lol! It was suppose to be on 1 pm but things happen LOL! And not long after that, we reached Spring and his sister tagged along with us to watch The Expendables 2. I teached them how to buy nicer and cheaper popcorn. The movie is awesome btw. And when the movie ended, we went to the Parkson to check out for scented candles for our agama teacher since she just get married and we bought a really nice one in a box with a ribbon and stuffs. Black and white. Later we went to the Arcade to play Dance Dance Revolution. LOLOL!

It was at the right timing tho yet it was so dark
and I'm lazy to edit the brightness right now LOL!


It was so crazy! We had dance battle too. And then there is this one time when we wrongly play "panic park" game. Suppose to insert 2 coins for 2 players (1 player 1 coin) but we just insert our last coin in there and in the end only 1 person playing and it was so boring so we straight away ran like a retard and let the game play by itself LOLOL! And then we headed to Starbucks! So me and Nasyi (Thaqif's little sister) dared him to changed his name into wisdom (his name means wisdom in Arabic. Our agama teacher told us LOL! FUN!) and come up with some other random names and he ended up with this name..

POTATO! HAHAH!! MY BLOOOOGG!! D:
Nasyi so pretty! Who's agree with meh?! :D
Compared to the brother LOL! Joke. This is one of ghai pic of
his in my phone. I got alot. NYEHEHEH!! Ghai ._. xD

It was so fun. The waitress/baristas are enjoying it too. They purposely give out the drinks one by one so they can call him as potato and they screamed "POTATOOO!". Me and Nasyi hold him when he decided not to take the drink and went to toilet instead saying "I have tissue don't worry." and some stuffs. But better than the La Senza dare we made for him tho LOL! So mom allowed me to go home a bit late. YERRR! And then when we're enjoying our drink, some creatures I know approached us and it were Nasyi's friends and soon, they left me and Thaqif alone so we both decided to went around the Spring until we get bored so we decided to go to another place. Firstly we choose waterfront but since today is Malaysia's Independence Day, the waterfront will be so crowded since it's at the central of Kuching so I came out with the idea of going out to Friendship Park. My favorite park in Kuching and we went there by taxi.

Decided to chill at the fountain. The water is taller than me
wtf -________-"
Candid shoot: Detected. 

We decided to take some pictures and it indeed so fail LOLOL! Don't laugh. So ghai, man -____-

Oh mai goat, what happened to your T-shirt? -__-
I'm holding my laughter while typing this caption.
I kinda like this one but the T-shirt still LOLOL!
This is my favorite tho. I should edit this pic
to make our skin looks more fair but too lazy -_-

"Thaqif, is this a date?" "Yes!"... It was so crazy. From laughter to sadness. My mood easily went up and down and there is this one time when I really feel so bad at someone and I feel like vomitting and I became a badass for the whole day with him HAHAHAH!! It was worth it tho because we never spent so much time like this before. I mean alone since last time it was at camp. And in the end, I went back at 7:30 pm. Thaqif's mom and Thaqif himself, went up to my apartment to appologize with my mom and I did appologize with my mom and his mom for going back late lol since we didn't confirm what time we go home. My mom was worried about me so she scold me only a bit so thank you to Thaqif's mom, if not, my mom probably will gonna kill me and my phone was on silent mode that time forgot to change. Syiet --"

Look so romantic, man .______.
One thing. Me and Thaqif are not together. We're partners/buddies. For right now? Anyway, ended up this pic with a beautiful pic of the fountain that I took before we leave :)