http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


23 August, 2012

There's Muti In The Zoo. Moo! (?)

Such a morning to start with. See the pines? It was so cold.

It was really indeed a nice morning. I woke up a bit late than the others, actually I'm the 2nd last one who woke up. My bro is the last. I slept on 12:30 am last night after watching a horror TV show. It's like a tradition for me with my cousins and my nephew. Once we turned off the tv, we ran to our room like a mudafuka LOL! Too scared, man since our villa is near the spooky villa that I've told you on my last post. After took a freezing bath, I asked my auntie to follow me to the market down the hill. We're off to Pasar Songgoriti!

It's called delman in Bahasa Indonesia. Some kind like a horse
cart. Thanks to Shan who's kindly helped me to guess what is
this thing called in English lol xD

YES! Songgoriti Market. Right next to the hot spring area boo yeah!
We really did went upstairs to check out the marker. My auntie
became my model LOL! Looking at interesting stuffs and
found some.
Really wanna buy this for 2nd hubby, 3rd hubby and Shawn.
But dayyum! I forgot to bring my wallet with me. Urghh -_-
They even sell bunnies too. Way too adorable like KYAAA!!
HUGE RABBIT! The biggest rabbit I've seen so far in my 16
years of living on this planet called earth with my bare eyes.
Auntie took a picture of me after from the market. We decided
to have a bakso as breakfast. So yummy! And my hair looks so
WHADDAHELL! -________-

Tired after taking pictures in the market and saw so much stuffs upstairs, we decided to go back home and I saw a really hot guy. Why do I have to look like a gong kia when I've finally got to see a handsome dude *oh God why* but at least he didn't saw me. That's the good thing LOL! Bought some strawberries too! My favorite fruit other than kiwi! Did challenged everyone in the house who can ate the most strawberries. No one dares except my little cousin. Who else? The chubbiest thing ever! Doni! Had a much fun of laughing my ass off looking at his facial expression screaming "ASEMMM!" (means sour in my language). We waited for bro to take bath. 1 hour plus, man. Longer than mine (except when I have to wash my hair ofc) but still. So long?! -__-


*le fresh strawberries :9
My face is so wtf while Doni's eyes so small LOL! xD
I look so tall :') And I love my scarf so much O_O

After my bro done with his stuffs, we checked out from the villa and off to the Jatim Park 2! But we have to buy the ticket at the ECO Green Park (still in the same area). We can choose the package too but I didn't know what did my uncle bought. It was so fun! I can meet my missing family (xD)! Jatim Park 1 is the amusement park (I've been there before) and Jatim Park 2 is the newest one so we decided to went there then. Went in and I saw animals. Cekidot ;)

Just. Wow! *___*
The only thing that will let us pass. Btw, the worker
who help me to wear this is so handsome LOL! xD
Met 2 handsome men so we decided to bitching around XD

And this is how our journey begin :)

DANGEROUS! This animal is biting. I can sense
the sexiness. RAWR! Okay wadefuu did I just typed? -_-
"My balls are so itchy." - Giant Rat
"I can see that so I'm just gonna be here laying down facing
the ground while watching you scratching your own balls."
- Albino Raccon
"My balls are also itchy but these humans are keep looking at me and
took picture of me, guys. What should I do?" - Monkey
"Balls? What balls? I don't have any balls." - Snake
"ONE MORE THING, IF I HEARD SOMEONE SAYS BALLS, I'M GONNA
BITCHSLAP THAT MUDAFUKA! SHUT UP & GET THE HELL OUT FROM
THIS ZOO! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!" - Bat

LOL! Okay! Enough of this balls stuffs cuz it does sounds so wrong man like seriously so wrong. This zoo also have marine life so just check all the pictures here (it's public) cuz I took so much pictures of the animals like what. And nah, some pictures of me and another pictures of other humans too :))

The monkey in the back so cute. But I forgot what type. It's not
a tamarin for sure -__-"
Iguana's facial expression was like "Hey, sexy. waddup?" XDD
When my bro took a pic with it, the facial expression changed to
"MEH!" xD lol is it just me or what? xD
In the marine area
There's a story when the snake suddenly turned it's face facing
them, they ran like sh*t XDD
What if suddenly the snake jumped off and bite my face? =="
Yeah, I'm the tallest. Now, schoolmates. Now you see why am I
so short? It's all because of genes and DNA not because I'm lack
of foods or something -___-
DO YOU KNOW?
What kind of eyes of animals are these? (answers
are in the back)
Chilling with auntie at restaurant nearby to
grab some drinks. Me likey! :D

Thought the area is so small but it was actually damn big. Spent the time like 3 hours walking around it like MAD!! My feets are numb. So does bro's and others. I saw some bitches girls wearing high heels at the front gate, going in and I'm like "You'll gonna die there. Laugh while you can.". Okay, I'm just so mean sometimes. Straight away went back to Surabaya but stopped at Warung Lesehan Pak Sholeh again but this one is in Malang, not in Pandaan. Really did released the Kraken once again, my man (?). I ate like 5 portions, no lie. That's how 'scary' I am when I'm hungry. Reached uncle's house, decided to take some walk. Not really, bicycle riding (actually Nisa wanted to see her crush so yeah). And I found this little guy who slap my ass. If not because he's still in kindy, I'm gonna bitchslap that mudafuka. Nisa told me once he ever grabbed her boobs some more. WHAT THE FUUUUUU*CK?! If I were his parents, I'm gonna grounded him like for a week and scold him -___- And not long after that, decided to ride motorbike, Nisa's riding and I'm in the back. Quite scared because of Nisa's accident how she broke her ribs because of the motorbike accident last year.

NOH! It's not all! We still ordered some more XDD
THIS MADNESS HAVE TO STOP xD
I had no idea at all how to stop but then just realized
it's a fixie bike. LOL! AWESOME!

Then Nisa showed me where my uncle gonna buy a house but then he decided not to buy the house. Y U NO BUY?! The house is so nice T_____T Anyway, havta go now. Need to wake up really early. Leaving tomorrow morning to Ponti. Gonna stole some wifi at the lounge. MUAHAHAHAH!!