http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


22 August, 2012

Malang Oh Malang

Hello! Sorry if I came out of nowhere. I'm on my holiday right now. I have been staying in the village for about quite a while. It's finally the day when me and my family havta leave the village because we have to go to another places in East Java. Kinda sad tho (actually I did crying when I hugged my grandma. IT WAS SO SAD, ALRIGHT?!). But the most embarrassing thing is when my grandma spoke to me in Javanese asking me to pray for her to live for a long time so she can see me get married. As always lol but I'm gonna pray that for her sake. Kekeke.

Rice and corn fields everywhere around this area. So breathtaking.

Group photo. I look like what -_-"

It's been some nice days in the village. Decided to go there again by the end of the year if I can and if my parents allowed me. So, we're going to Malang but we have to send my dad to the airport first due to his work (once again he ditched me like last year before we go to Tretes. Businessman -_-) and then went to my uncle's house also so then we go to Malang together using 2 cars of course.

Dad signing his documents before leave us.
Another Nisa's photobomb HAHAH!!!!

Reached my uncle's house, we waited for my bro to shower for like an hour while we eat some snacks over there and watching some TV shows that I didn't even get to watched in Malaysia. Not long after that, we went to Malang and Nisa is in my car! So there were me, Nisa, my auntie, my mom and my bro in the car. Of course bro's driving. Aaaaand we're off to Malang!

Yerrrrrrr ;)
Stopping by at Pandaan in Warung Lesehan Pak H. Sholeh. Yum! 
Drinking Sinom. Only in East Java ;)
The place is kind of like is if you wondering what
is lesehan. Javanese style :3

Finally we reached Malang! But we're not malang, we're senang lol whaddahell (only Indonesian knows. Google translate might work also btw for foreigners). It was a tough journey. I hold my pee for like damn 4 hours oh THANKS TO THE TRAFFIC JAM, INDONESIA! A little bit of add on, government should increase the tax for those families who have cars. First car, pay in normal amount of money but for the 2nd car, increase the tax so the demand of the cars will go down. Want cheaper transport? Use public transport and government should put more facilities in the public transport (such as: SAFETY [most important], quality, amount of transport, efficiency of work) so the demand of the public transport will increase and the money will be used to build/develop Indonesia (don't corrupt the money, please :3) to be a better country. The car's distributors might complain about this because they wont have so much income but this is the only way for us to decrease the excessive amount of vehicles in Indonesia and to decrease the air pollution and traffic jam and also accident. And if this possible, re-construct the structure of the roads to become more efficient (Mr. Wee, give me A* for my econs please ~). But nah, just go with my first point by increasing the tax first. Somehow, I hope someone might read this and help me to give this idea to our governments in Indonesia. Anyway, back to me. LOL!

Uncle's friend reserved the villa for us, we thought
the hotel. Meh .__.
I've been here 5 years ago. Got strawberry field,
apple field and honeydew field :D
The villa reserved in Kusuma Residence but
it's too quiet so we decided to go to villa
in Songgoriti.
Me and Nisa at the villa's front garden oh forgot to tidy up
my hair. I look oike Medusa btw, Nisa smoothed her hair.
She follow my step LOL! My legs so sexy XD WTF
Random shot of my shoes. Idk, I just had to O.o
Bakso! Can custom your own. Yum! Got this
seller using motorbike :9
my masterpiece shot. Boo yeah! Always good in macro photoshoot.
UNEDITED!!

After took bakso break, we went to Songgoriti area (got hotspring some more! and market and much more!). I've been here 3 years ago and I have a spooky story to tell you. So my family rent a villa in this area but not telling you which villa. It was at midnight, me and my cousins and my nephew (only the 4 of us who're still awake that time) watched a horror TV show and after that we play cards but then we heard someone going up the stairs so we decided to look who's there and we saw pocong (NOT GONNA PUT A PIC OF POCONG! YOU GOOGLE IT YOURSELF! MOMMYYYY T___T) on the 2nd floor so me and my cousins and my nephew quickly went into our room. Scared as fukk! And then around 2 am, we heard someone knocked our door and then the kitchen stuffs fell down. No one dares to go out from their room until subuh prayer time. SCAAAAARY! SYIEEET! Not gonna rent that villa ever again! End of story lol. Byeee :D

Here a fail picture taken by me of the summit from my villa.
The fog is quite thick. So many pines. And SO COLD!
ME GUSTA!