http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


25 August, 2012

The 5 Of Us

Yo, waddup? Muti here gonna tell you a story about me and my peeps' outing. After 8 months. So I'm having a cough, flu, cold and fever yet still decided to hang out. It's getting worser right now, at this moment. Typing this blog post. How come? Gonna tell you through this post so keep reading. It was all started by Edo's idea to meet up right after I came back from Java, so Nada came to my house like usual and we went out together from my house since it was 1 way. I'm not driving this time, I have no car with me (bro use the car while my mom use the other car for work -_-). So my auntie who was using my grandma's car that time, decided to pick me and Nada up and bring us to the mall. Gonna meet up with the boys. It was same like last year: Me, Nada, Edo, Dieqy and Ferry. Decided to meet up at 12:30 pm and ended up like 1 or 2 pm. LOL! Meet up at J.co. As always, I love their Thai tea! SO MUCH!!

Thai tea beybeeehhhhh my lovely Thai teaaa ~

Just Nada being so extremely pretty! My bestie
who used to be so tomboy :') *proud*

Not long after that, finally those 3 dwarfs came. Not dwarfs. They're damn tall. Like a giraffe -___-

Ferry and Edo. LOL! Ferry looks creepy and yes
he did changed a lot. I was surprised you know XD
Our man, Dieqy XD

And after chilling out and talking about shitty stuffs in our lifes and school, we decided to go to NAV since we're really desperately need to let our beautiful voice out. But then we have to wait for 20 minutes due so many rooms were used, we do have a free pass but it's only for weekdays and we're like wtf?! So we decided to go to the gramedia bookstore downstairs. The guys laughed at me when they found out I'm reading Shin-Chan comics. Wadefuu, guys? -_- And also, I wanna buy so many comics but.. GAH! Later not enough money and so much comics I wanna buy.. Novels too like OMG seriously T____T And after 20 minutes, we went to NAV and karaokeing ~

I just hate to edit it. Became so cacat like this T^T
2 bros singing like frogs XDD jk

After we karaoke like asdfghjkl, we decided to go eat lunch.. Probably a dinner tho. First, we wanna go to Solaria but then Edo decided to go to Pizza Hut instead, he pittied me because the Pizza Hut in Malaysia is very different compared to Indonesia. Edo knows me the best LOL! I drank so much iced drinks. NOOOHHHH!!! Just fyi, Edo is really is my best friend since year 7.

We just ordered delight pizzas since it's so much
cheaper. 6 pizzas xD
Barely.. This is what we ate LOL!
My 3 boys are growing up :') Okay I sounded like a mother -_-
BFF! <3
I spotted some overly-cooked garlic breads -_-
Much more pizzas *___*

After ate so much, we went down again to J.CO to grab some Thai tea and asked for the worker to took a group picture of us since we forgot to ask the waitress at the Pizza Hut to took pictures of us LOL! I got bonus glazy donut but I was too full and in the end I gave it to Dieqy and he did ate it eventhough he's shy at first, was offered a donut by a girl XDD

Finally clear picture of them :))
US! OH WADEFUU I LOOK SO FAT -___-

And after that, the guys decided to go home first since they're using motorbike and Nada go back with me as usual and we have to wait for my auntie to pick us up since I'm not driving this time as I stated above. So nah, my favorite picture of the day. Thanks to Dieqy! :*

L.O.V.E! S.I.S.T.E.R.S :D

So see you by the end of the year.. Again :) Ended up like a dying person now T___T