http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


15 August, 2012

Meet The Forever Strong

Yo waddup peeps? It's been a while yea since I didn't update my blog and the last update was on.. 10 days ago, August 4th. Forgive me. Haven't heard so much from me eh? I'm back to Indonesia! Actually I already am. No time to blog  about it, actually got some spare time but it's gonna be so shitty and I don't want that lol! Anyhow, still remember about my Forever Strong family? Click here to see the Forever Strong family.  We decided to have a reunion again by breaking the fast together since it's Ramadhan. We decided to go to Wong Solo restaurant but first we met up at our old school. I went there with Anita. She picked me up from my home. And met up with the others as I stated before and right away went to Wong Solo! Afraid if we go there a bit late, we wont even get a seat. After waited for so long, finally! Break the fast! Pictahh!!

From left to right: Edo, Dieqy, Bavo. I bet you
know them already (if you read my blogposts)

My food called ayam penyet. Nah! :D
Ain realized that I took picture secretly xD
Anita and Bavo. Ain asked me to take picture of them LOL!
So cute what :D

After from Wong Solo, we went to a mosque nearby to go for a prayer. We're muslims, except Bavo. Oh! Forgot to mentioned who went to this reunion event. Me, Anita, Ain, Dwi, Dieqy, Edo, Bavo and Thesar. After the prayer ended, we went to Pontianak's water front because I asked them to go there. Was planning to play some fireworks and firecrackers but can't find the stall over there. So yeah, just camwhoring like shit over there and bytheway, I found out that Bavo is riding a big motorbike. Oh wow, my addiction *__* Another pictures!

Fountain! My first time coming here after the renovation :D
I'm the shortest as always here and there :))
Bavo took it. I guess. I love the bokeh
in the back. Seriously in love with this

And after chilling at the waterfront, we decided to ride on a boat but not really a boat. Some kind like a sampan but also not a sampan. Idk the name lol seriously but it's ridiculously fantastic. Wow, fantastic baby. Okay, I became so siao (crazy) already. Oh! Havta stick the pics in this post. Since bavo brought his DSLR camera along, we took pictures a lot! We have 92 photos! But I'm not gonna upload all in this post. So crazy ah if I really put it here LOL! Nah, Bavo's album.

ehm ehm *cough cough* my photography
skill not bad but. GAH! I cut Thesar's head
in this pic wth.
His auto is broken so yeah not fully focus :|
Suddenly just bragged in
I look like a babi doll.. HUWEKK! -__-
Stupid phone camera. I hate you. Me looking so good already.
Loves this but oh God why?!?! The edges blurr *hiss at Thesar*
Tryna fi my messy hair :P
Messy hair blown by the strong wind
THIS!!!!!
LOL! Le me posing bored

It was so crazy and we went back home at 10 pm. WOOT! Actually I sneaked out of the house from my dad because he will scold all the peoples in the house knowing that I went out with my friends using motorbike. He never ever allow me to ride a motorbike. If I drive a car, it'll be so troublesome to park, that's why I decided not to drive the car. My first world problem when I'm back (only when I havta hang out with my schol friends since all of em are using motorbike). I'll tell you why but not here. When the time is right then I tell you. Heh! *make you guys curious* Sometimes it's hard to have such an over-protective family but at least some of them still gave me freedom to went out. Anyway, it was such an awesome night! But it's such a waste since not so many peoples came but we did have fun! So many jokes thrown out. I wish the next reunion, more people will come. Here, a picture of my peeps!

The peoples! :DD