http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


09 July, 2012

Sushi Susi Episode 2

Hello, hello hello! Some of you might be wondering why suddenly I popped out again and writting my blog during weekdays, Monday somemore lol. It's been a while since my last sushi post ah? So, I went to Sushi King again with my brother and his 6 other friends. Why suddenly we decided to eat over there? It's quite expensive though. It's because they got promotion maaaaaaa ~

See? See? I'm not lying :D


We went to Sushi King at Spring mall because we have 3 Sushi King outlet in Kuhing. 1 in Spring, 1 in Boulevard and 1 in The Hills. But Spring is the center part for hanging out in Kuching and as what we thought, The queue is sooooo soooo daaaaaaaaaamn looooooong. OMG! I woud like to take picture but I don't wanna look so sakai just because for a blog and it's kind of embarrassing if I stood there taking picture of the queue -___-

The promotion is like, the sushi that have rice-base counted as RM2 no matter what the color of the plate is. ONLY RICE-BASE SUSHI! Woh~kay~ *last breath*. Let's upload the pic. There you go..

Nom nom nom nom :9
Still nom nom nom nom :33
HUWOOOHHH!!! I took the ebi sushi one LOLOL! So many xD

So, we're only given 45 minutes time to eat all those stuffs for RM2. Since me and my bro and his friends are not sitting next to the conveyor, we have to go towards the conveyor and take the foods with all those other peoples. Such an advantage for me for having such a tiny body LOLOL! I just took the sushi and pass it to my bro's friends and they bring it to the table. Boo-yeah!

I know it's so beautiful.. I know :')
Bang Dodi (black) and Ko Hut (white)! Yeah finally you guys saw Ko Hoot-hoot.
Look at how full I am after eating all of this shit err I mean foods

And ended up by eating 31 plates woot! OH GOD, seriously damn full ah Lol! Not gonna eat sushi in a while but if I do, not as much as today. Maximum 3 plates only. God! HAHAH!

Looking so fully sexy (?)

Ended up this post by a picture of me before leaving the house oh yeah babeh!