http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


07 July, 2012

BBQ Party 2012

Hey, guys. I rarely updating my blog now at least once a week. Been busy relaxing my heart and mind. Anyway, still remember about the BBQ party at the consulate last year? This year we have another BBQ party too! But this time is not at the consulate since we're not that close with the new officer in the consulate but we're PPI Kuching members will try to restore our communication back with the consulate. So, this year's BBQ part is at Fredrik's house. Yes, our vice president PPI Kuching. Suppose to bring Novie also but Novie refused since she got a sore throat so yeah.

Ce Sisil, SIska, Silvi and Nandya! :33

LOL! Slacking off and not helping XD You see me?

Went there around 5 or 6 pm lol I forgot and prepare all the BBQ stuffs. And then while some peoples are grilling the BBQ (including my bro), others who doesn't got the shift yet were playing Twister as we waited for the chicken and the BBQ to cooked. PICS!
Fredrik and Hutomo giving an example how to play Twister.
I can haz a twin sister :O
First group for twister! WOOT! Only Ce Nandya and Fani left.
2nd group! :D

Couldn't take much pictures (in the end stole pictures from others), too busy eating and chat around with the girls lol! Even we're gossiping about Indonesia's artist stuffs lol wth. I ate 2 chickens and 5 BBQ I think. Damn nice, actually I wanna eat more chicken but too full. Here's some pictures for the BBQ!

Preparing to grill the chickens.
This part is grilling the BBQ (sausage and stuffs).

Bro acting so cool.
Honeydew and watermelon! My fav fruits besides
strawberry and mango. Nom nom nom :9

After we cleaned up, we went indoors and play another twister session. YAY! We stopped at group 2 just now and my group is group 6. It's an advantage for my group since the members are so small and everyone like "FFFFFFUUUUUU!" HAHA!

Oh, I'm so sexy. LOL!

Actually this BBQ isn't only an ordinary BBQ, it's also for the PPI first meeting in 2012 since last semester the officers are so busy so we decided to vacum for a semester but don't worry, we're active again this year and also we're talking about the cultural night and stuffs. This BBQ also for my bro's Fredrik's Nandya's and some peoples birthday since it's coming HAHAH! Mine also anyway LOL! Should end this post by now. Have a nice weekend! ^^