http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


01 July, 2012

July Outing!

Hey, it's July already! My birthday is coming in 2 weeks time. Not exactly 2 weeks actually but around that time haha. I'm getting older. Anyway, I went out with Novie and Cebrina today. So it's started on Tuesday during maths class when they asked me to go hang out so Novie asked me to go to her house around 9:30 am and I wake up around 8:22 am this morning then straight away took bath and stuffs. Wasting time in the bathroom for like half an hour (just for showering and all). You know, girls. Prep time. And I went to Novie's house by walking as usual since we live nearby. 15 minutes by walking only, and then we waited for Cebrina to come since she woke up late. And when she arrived, we called Uncle Liew to pick us up and we're off to Sarawak Plaza!

Starting the day at Sarawak Plaza by eating KFC. LOL! Since me both Cebrina haven't eat anything yet this morning and here's our breakfast for today!

Ceb's breakfast.

My breakfast. Yeah, I love veggies, man. Veggies
are good for your health *cough cough*
Novie and Ceb's breakfast. Fried chicken :3
*stalker level: epic!*

After having a breakfast, we went upstairs to find a birthday gift for Richard (Nia's little brother). His birthday is on July 3rd. Different 13 days from me harhar so we bought a cute cap from anime stuffs which I forgot what anime since I didn't watch anime much lately like I used to. Then after that we're off to Tun Jugah. To the pupolar book store actually. "Toko buku seronok" - Sonny Sujaya.

Not long after that (after reading some Chinese books that I can only understand 5 characters in 1 page -___-) we're off to Pullman, but I forgot what's the mall's name. Only remember the hotel's name ontop of the mall lol! And we straight away went to the karaoke woot woot! 4 hours! HAHAH what could be better than that, I mean hey, scream sing and sad and stuffs let all my feelings. I mean our feelings. Especially when we sing Someone Like You by Adele. HUWOOHH! Both me and Novie are brokenhearted what hahahah.

Outfit of the day LOL! Ceb is in the back.
LOL! Random.
Pardon. Vain me -_-
Le me and Ceb :3

After singing, we went to the bookstore nearby still in the mall area and there is this time when I met a western guy or we say as an ang moh here hahah. Damn hot. Starting to like ang mohs back now. Changing taste from Asian to Western lol wadefuu. But seriously, I'm in love with ang mohs. HAHAH! Girls.. Then we went somewhere outside the mall area. The cheesecake is awesome!! We went HERE!!!


TADAAAAH!!
Ordering time desu ~
Fish & Chips. Novie's.
Chicken something with mozarella cheese. Ceb's
Macadenia cheesecake if I'm not mistaken.
Taste heavenly *___*
Choc something. Novie owns.
Spring rolls :9
MINE! Macaronni cheese prawn :9
Ceb' like this also! YAY!
The background so eye catching LOL!
Green Tea blended (mine) and hot chocolate
(Novie's)
Oreo cheesecake. Waiseh, greentea blended and oreo.
Same like my Jun Sung Ahn. We're the perfect match LOL!
Mushroom soup. Ceb's own!
I was chewing Novie's cheesecake! LOL!
Looking so ah lien -___-
Destroying the cake.
What have we done?! Surprisingly only the 3 of us eating. Girls
some more -____-"

And anyway, I think I will give up on my lovelife and find who deserves me better. Who could cherish me, not wasting my tears time and money. Just heard that he confessed to a girl and got rejected and now starting to like 3 girls so yeah. He's a jerk! Eventhough he's a jerk, I keep loving him. GAH! Now I'm giving up! It's time to let go. Right? Plus, I'm doing fine without him. I have to let go soon before I reached 16. Wish me a the best and luck, alright? Love you guys! That's all for today C:

Bye!!!!

With kisses,
Muti