http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


04 June, 2012

Muti On June

Hello June and hello new life! Perhaps? So this is my first post on June. How're you? Are you guys good over there? Hope so. I'm here on my vacation, getting chubbier and chubbier expecting for a lovelife. Okay I'm not sure with the lovelife though. So I've been doing a productive holidays right now. I WENT FOR A RECORDING! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

My excited  face -_-


So it's all happened when I visited Yamaha on Friday (suppose to go with A'ul but something happened so I guess I'll see him later on, don't really care about it), the boss suddenly asked me to make a recording and video making so yeah why not? Better than staying at home with my cats like forever alone. We decided it will start on Monday which is today around 12 pm - 1 pm, but I got a traffic jam so I reached there on 2:15 pm. WADEFUU?! Yeah, Indonesia's crowded. Like seriously, when I opened the car's window, I can't even breath. I need a breath helper oxygen device (dunno what it's called as in english).

Went to Yamaha and entered the piano forte class (classic piano) for shooting me playing a classical piano. Just taking the view only, sounds are not included. Then when it's done, went to the recording class or we could say as studio. There I recorded me playing the piano and I played Thousands Years by Christina Perri again for the sound. After took me 3 times of re-recording, I made it! Sorry for being so lame, 2 months plus didn't play piano and no more intensive practice like back then. So each time I made a mistake, I have to redo it again starting from the intro. What do you expect? Not pro like back then when I can mastered a song in 2 weeks time (except for classical song, took me for a month).

one of the stuff that catched my eyes in the studio.
piano that I used for recording the solo.
Aryo's hand over there. Checking my instrumental
song. OOO LA LA, no mistakes :D

I think it's already ended but NO! Suddenly the boss said "Muti, I want you to sing." and everything turned to a black out for me. Seriously, I can't sing. And if you are my schoolmate hear me singing, it's horrible. It's not natural. I hate my voice like heo *trying to made an Aussie's accent*. But the boss insisted "You know why I asked you to sing? It's because your voice suits this song. Your voice has a character. It sounds 'wet' (?) and it's have this kind of 'wheeze'." And for me it sounds a bit vulgar in my ears for the wet and wheeze words. But I did tried my best for it. And for an hour plus I spent the time by singing for the first part only. From heart beat fast until has come to this, ONLY! "YOU HAVE TO RELEASE YOUR VOICE NATURALLY, IT'S EXPENSIVE! RELEASE THE WHEEZE LIKE YOU'RE EXHALING!" and ummm. Yeah.. I don't know how to finish my sentence LOL! Since mom pick me up already, I havta go. Going for recording again tomorrow around 12. Hope there's no traffic again harhar.

(O,O) expression of mine LOL!

Went to J.CO!! JENG JENG JENG!!! It's still in the mall area what. The mall's area is so damn damn big, man! It's huge!! If you live in Kuching, compared to spring mall area, the area for this 4 times bigger. Seriously. Okay, pics!

yummeh yummeh! :9
Green tea and alcapone! Thai tea and hot chocolate.
MOM! :DD

Ended this post by another gay me!! Hasta La Vista, Baby!

I know, right. Wadefuu -__-