http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


06 May, 2012

Pizza Hut Appreciation

Sorry for not blogging in a while, really have a badmood though. Anyway, suppose to blog about Indonesian Club's second rehearsal yesterday but something destroyed my mood *sighs*. Yeah, bro. Who else? Here, I upload 2 pictures of me that taken yesterday. Just in case if you really want to see me lol. Wadefuu :))

That one happy girl.

A guy from apartment downstairs gave me this when
I walked out the apartment. Kinda made my day. Real flower.

Went to Pizza Hut today with bro for a dinner! Not really a dinner actually. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all together in one lol since bro wake up at 4 pm. He's hibernating. Polar Bear -_- Reached One Jaya area then we straight away went to the Pizza Hut. Talking about One Jaya, supposed to go there with Sonny on Friday night but something happened. Stupid taxi. Depressed, totally. Sonny already in Indonesia now. Arrived last night around 11 pm (because he texted me to open my ym and we chat till like 12:30 am). Back to pizza hut, we ordered a lot until the table cannot fit so we havta dicthed few things from our table lol. Pictures!

Soup of the day. Creamy chicken mushroom soup. Unfortunately,
WHY IS IT INSTANT?! I can feel no cream :(
Pepsi in pitcher. Always in pitcher since I drink a lot.
Regular super supreme extra cheese but looks like
the waitress wrongly heard so became lava cheese.
Prawn olio spagetthi :9
Cheese baked rice something something. Forgot the name.
Platter something haha. Forgot also :))
He's just posing.

And bytheway, there is this guy waitress who I fell in love with (more to simple like actually). Small eyed (very my type), taller than me OH GOD! But all my hope were broke when I know that this guy is actually ummm a shemale. OH MY MALE! -__-

That's all for today. Not a bad day afterall though. Been depressed for few days because of bro but this dinner is worth it all and I assume this as bro's appologize for behaving so rude to me lately. Byeeee.