http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


01 May, 2012

May Post


Bye April and hello May! Okay, I sounds like I just break up with this girl called April and now I'm trying to flirt with another girl called May okay lol. What an odd intro hahahah. So how're you guys? Hope you're fine and happy like me today. Yeah, I'm happy! Outing with Sonny today! And his friends also. Oh, haven't tell you who Sonny is. Sonny is my friend. How I know him? I was in year 8 dating this singer guy from my town and there is this girl who likes my bf that time so she talk to me and we become so close until one day she dated Sony! Sonny made the first move by asking me to follow him back on twitter. We just communicate using twitter (and ym lately). We meet up at Crown Plaza. He found me first. I was so nervous that time even my hand is shaking when I hold my iPhone. Seriously haha then I show them around town area only. Actually wanna go spring but naaah too late, maybe tomorrow (if I also could come). PICS!




@ Hillton. Have to fulfill Sonny's wish to go to Hilton.
We're at the poolside and got private party lol.
They're couple btw :O
When we're waiting for the Elevator.

After from Hilton we went to Tun Jugah mall and saw a piano sale OH GOD! My fingers so itchy already want to play piano but got peoples play the piano. Feel bad to interrupt then after that we went around waterfront taking pictures, buying foods and eat it as we walking, searching for souvenirs. Actually it's a bit troublesome because today is Labour Day so most of the shops are closed wtf my teacher said that it SHOULD BE open but when I check, NGEK! Such a fake hope giver lol.

Me and Ce Voni (is it true hor to spell her name?)
This is me and Si Gelik (Sonny's nickname lol).

Then we walk around and keep walking and keep walking. Then Sonny treat me strawberry ice cream YAY! Then Ce err I forgot the name, bought the bubble machine so we ended up by playing bubbles then sat down on the stairs and taking pictures! I took a lot but I won't upload a lot. Lazy lol.

Ce Voni playing bubbles helping for the couple
photoshot lol but I don't have the couple pic. Sonny got.
The couple. Me and Sonny sat behind them.
And Ce Voni was all alone like forever alone :|
The RM 60 river cruise LOL!

Then after that my bro pick me up but before that, we all bought burgers and Sonny bought Strawberry (again) pearl milk tea. I want but got milo already so I didn't buy it. Wasting money lol. I'm saving my money now. AH! I forgot to take my chocolate tango from Sonny huhuhu. Actually I want the strawberry tango but Sonny wrongly bought. Maybe tomorrow I'm gonna meet up with Sony again at Spring after school and stuff since Sonny texted me asking me to go along with him so just hope if my brother allowed me to go Spring :)

Sonny is far apart from the others lol. Forever alone :P

That is all for today. Once again hope that my bro will allow me go to Spring so I can show you more pictures of Sonny LOLOLOL!! :D