http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


25 November, 2011

Hello From Java

Hello mihihi :33 I was wrong, I thought I can't online. I forgot that I still have my iPad so I'm blogging using my iPad right now. I'm still in the village and will be leaving tomorrow morning or afternoon. And, I got such an epic experience here in the village. Last night, I reached the village around midnight and went straight away brush my teeth, washing my face, changes clothes and go to sleep. I sleep next to my grandmother on my father's side. I called her mbah. Mbah means granny in Javanese. Actually I should call her mbah putri because she's the woman granny. And mbah kakung for the man granny but unfortunately, my mbah kakung has passed away when I was 2 months. So ironic. Can't even remember. Oh well.. PICTURES!! :DD

Me and mbah. Sorry for the blurry pic.
Good night! :P

Camwhoring before going to sleep.

My first experience here in the village, I played kite for the first time ever in my life. My uncle teached me how. But the kite that I held keep spinning around until I paniced afraid if it will fall down, then my uncle take the control back lol. Soooo fun fun fun! I played it at a farm during sunset. It was so beautiful I tell you :)

Just a sunset that I took using my iPhone.
My uncle. He played the kite LOL!
Faaaaaaarm :3
The road in the village. So small -__-
My mbah's house. Modern one. No one believed
that it actually located in a village =="

Then, I went out at night with my cousin, Nisa. She broke her collarbone bytheway. And I saw her wound after the surgery wew so scary. Look like Chucky's wound og wtf  :O Anyway, we went to a fried duck stand in Gresik (quite far from the village) called Cak Selem since I wanna eat fried duck from it's origin place! So yummy! EAT FRIED DUCK MISSION, ACCOMPLISHED. lol :P

On the way to Gresik to hunt a portion of fried duck.
I know, so dark. No street lights in the village.
Fried duck. Well, I don't know what type of dish for this one.

Well, tomorrow is a brand new day and I have to sleep now. It's so late over here, end the pst with a cute pictre of my little niece. Bye byeeeee :)

Her name is Dita :D