http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


27 November, 2011

Leaving Tretes

Last night, we didn't really sleep though. We sleep around 1:30 am something. Do you know what we did? We did watch some horror videos in youtube since we got super fast connection here on the mountain. Duh! Obviously. We watched about the Darmo haunted house and stuffs. And we did a hillarious thing. I typed penampakan which means sightings. And then got lots of videos popped up. And Doni suddenly touched my hand and made my hand move and pressed on an unwanted video. So scary. When it popped up, BOOM! We're all screaming and cover our self with blanket until I decided to shut it down. LOL!!

We failed to go for a walk in the morning though. Cannot hear Doni's alarm. I wonder why. I mean like, the 4 of us in the room cannot hear the alarm ringing. It really did ringing but we're too deaf I think haha. So around 7 am, me and Dani Doni went to the swimming pool. Nisa didn't follow us because she's not allowed to swim yet after the surgery. Poor you .__.

The kids seemed to be so excited, me too. So we swim and played around like a kid who never see a swimming pool. Screaming, shouting and laughing. Totally crazy. There's a story when Doni wanna enter the deep pool but it's depth is 4 meters. Omgawd. WHO THE HECK WANT TO SWIM IF THE DEPTH LIKE THAT HA?! So we're just stayed in the other side of the deep pool around 160cm depth and moving to the child's pool to play some games.

Pools!! :DD

Ready to swim :DD

We don't swim really long. Just for an hour only. Even just for an hour, I burnt my skin a bit. It's okay, Indonesian women's skin are brownish. Western guys adore that. Seriously, doesn't mean to be so perasan or what haha. SWIMMING MISSION, ACCOMPLISHED. Then after swimming, I did showering then Doni told me to go downstairs. We're gonna riding a horse! YAY!!

Name: Jacky cool
Age: 2 years
Me with Jacky :*
Nisa with her horse and the guardian.
I mean the owner of the horse
Horses ♥
The gapura is the hotel's main gate. asdfghjkl!
Got Nisa there crossing the road lol :))

Anyway, for the ride. My guardian whose the owner of the horse just let me go alone with Jacky. Yeah, having a date with Jacky lol! He just watched from the far. Maybe he seeing me having an emotional connection with Jacky. While Nisa was keep guarded all the time kekeke. RIDING HORSE MISSION, ACCOMPLISHED.

Actually was planning to did some camwhoring at the hotel's gate and all around the hotel but got no time already. We have to leave immediately. Cuz if we leave around 1, we'll reach Surabaya a bit late. The kids will have school tomorrow. And I don't want them to skip school either. Especially Nisa since she's already skipped her school for a day because of me and her exams are coming.

A little bit of camwhoring before leaving.

Bye-bye, Tretes :)