http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


29 November, 2011

Madura, Ta' Ye Ta' Ye

It's the last day for me to stay in East Java. I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon. So my uncle said that he will fulfill the things that I wanted to do in East Java. Since he promised me so. At night around 7 pm. Me, my uncle, my auntie, my 2 cousins, and my other cousin. I called him Mas Imam. Mas means brother, elder brother in Javanese. So his name is Imam kekeke. But before we go hangout, we have to wait for Doni to finished his tuition first at a tutor centre near his home.Finally got to eat Rawon Setan. Rawon is Eat Java's origin food. Anyway why is it called as Rawon SETAN? Because it's open at night. Satan always went out at night lol. Satan = setan.

A portion of rawon setan.

The place ;)

 EAT RAWON SETAN MISSION, ACCOMPLISHED. We went the next destination. Suramadu Bridge !! Okay, Suramadu bridge is the longest bridge in Indonesia, 5 km. Connecting Madura island and Java island especially East Java. Suramadu name is taken from the name of Surabaya city and Madura island. Actually cannot take pictures on the bridge but my cousin keep forcing me to take pictures there so I did. And there's a story when a big truck horned us because my cousin is on the truck's way lol. But glad there's no police. Woot! :DD

A fail shoot but I look so confident here lmfao XDD
The bridge. It can change color :D
Blurr. And another fail shoot too btw but..
Okay lah xDD

WENT ACROSS THE SURAMADU BRIDGE MISSION, ACCOMPLISHED. When we reached Madura island, we straight away buy steamed sweet corns. Yummy! And there is this one funny incident. Doni got nosebleed. It started because Doni was touching his nose (not digging his nose, okay) then suddely Nisa jumped happily because of a certain guy confessed to her and her hands are in the air and pressed Doni's hand and TEDEEEEENG!! (lame bgm). Nosebleed happened. Knowing about that, Nisa suddenly lowered the car's window and shouted at her mother telling tat Doni got nosebleed then Doni suddenly lowered the other car's window and said "Mbak Icha did it!". Mbak means elder sister in Javanese and Icha is Nisa's another nickname.

Madura .__.v
I'm the corn seller! :P

Well, I had so much fun in East Java. Can't wait for my next visit to East Java and you know what, I'm starting to heal now, eventhough only a bit. Bye byeeeee ^^