http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


26 October, 2015

A Night In Shanghai: Flair Rooftop Bar at The Ritz Carlton.

Hello again from China guys! Today I'm going to share my experience of being classy once more. I went to one of the top destinations and one of the fanciest place in Shanghai, Flair Rooftop Bar. Located in the heart of Shanghai Pudong area, you can see the famous Oriental TV Tower of Shanghai. Yes, that famous Shanghai tower that looks like a stick of satay with 3 balls. That one! I have a lot of interesting stories to tell you guys! First of all, Timo came to visit me after 4 weeks I left Beijing. Novie was like "*excited teasing tone* HOTDAMN! You left him for 4 weeks now he come to visit you. WOHSEHHH!!!". But wait! Don't get too excited, as much as both Timo and I are interested with each other, we know it wont work out as we're far away (you know how fucking big Mainland China is) and he's leaving China for good on January and he found another girl in Beijing so yeah. We're cool :D And the next important things is.. I found a man. And we just officially dating, he asked me to be his girlfriend today but he has asked me out before but I said no since he asked me way too fast but we're not really rushing though. Let me introduce him to you guys, his name is Willem Dirk Smit. Born in Namibia, his birthday is just 7 months earlier than me so that's really good. He's white if you guys are wondering, Dutch blood (LOL, what's with me with Dutch men nowadays? XD). We've fallen for each other on our first date and I can tell you guys that he will be the best man I have ever had and I know that he will treat me like nobody ever treat me right. Move along, I'll tell you more about Willem later. Timo was staying in my house, Willem doesn't mind about it because I have let Timo stay with me long before I met Willem and Willem knows that Timo is a good man. Timo didn't harm me at all. He stayed for a night only as he had to go back to Beijing soon. He came to Shanghai with his mates. SO!! The story started from I picked Timo up from the train station, I brought Timo for a dinner in french restaurant nearby my house (Timo is a classy kind of guy so yas, he prefers that compared to street food .__. Sorila, I'm so cheap-ass!), Willem came to meet us in the resaurant, we all went to my house while we're getting ready, we took uber and drove off to The Ritz Carlton Hotel. Timo casually led us to the rooftop bar as he has been there before. The 3 of us looked like rich-ass people from a rich-ass European country (prolly they'll think I'm from Middle East). We chill and we talked a lot while waiting for Timo's friends to arrive as they're staying in a hostel somewhere.

Timo managed to sway his way to let us sit at the outdoor part of the bar by sweet talking the waitress. YAY! :D Hi, Tamara!
It's really dark over there but you can totally see the night view of Shanghai. Oriental tower is right behind me btw.

We are really lucky that night as the night sky is really clear. What do you expect from China's sky? Really.. LOL! So Willem and I met 3 of Timo's friends. I can't really remember their names except Tamara and Roy (This Mutia always remembers the handsome one. Srsly Roy can be a model!!!). I'm sorry to the other dude that I can't remember his name but he's a cool person, really easy to talk to and funny. I might wanna ask Timo who his other friend's name is lol! (Timo just texted me the other friend's name is Wim) I remember Roy asked me to help him out to be a model. That sneaky Timo told him that I like Roy's facial features especially his chin. Then Roy can only giggle about it. Aih, so embarrassing -__- Anyways, I purchased Virgin Mojito non-alcohol mojito (Timo ordered it for me because I told him I don't drink when I was in Beijing but ended up drinking Bailey's with Novie anyway wtf so much regret omg I won't do it again -,-), Willem got himself this a glass of expensive red wine that I forgot the name (I hate wine so idk wine brands), Timo got himself a glass of Mojito (he loves Mojito than his own life lol jk!). We had a blast last night, yes that was last night. We talked about lots of shit, from High School Musical to religion and to washing machine conversation. Willem got along really well with them because Willem can speak Dutch (ok, he impressed me already so much that night. Mutia approves). It was getting really late and cold so we're moving indoors, the outdoor area closed early. We stayed in the Flair Rooftop till really late that the person had to shoo us away *facepalm*. Moral of the story: No matter how much you paid in an expensive place, if they say that they are closing, they are closing, they wont wait for you. More pictures taken in the inside of the room. Sorry guys, I don't have the full package pictures as Roy only emailed me the pictures with me in it. I also couldn't take pictures with my phone there because no enough lights :(

4 of us minus Tamara and Roy. LOL! Look at Timo's face. SO sneaky :))
Awh you stupid face :3
My favorite picture of the night. It really is a night in Shanghai.
Willemutia #powercouple

I would like to thank Timo for taking us up to the Flair. For making this happen. It really is an amazing experience for me. It made me realize how beautiful Shanghai's night view is. And I would like to thank everyone that night, they are such great companions. Dutch are one of the friendliest people I have met since I have met a lot of Dutch. What I meant by a lot is A LOT! We ended the night by taking taxi back to my house., Helped out Tamara, Roy and Wim to catch a taxi home. I felt like a famous person that night, they just came to me asking me to translate things to the taxi driver LOL! Currently I speak the best Chinese among all of us but who knows in the future they all might be able to speak way better than I can right now :D Ok! Bye for now! I'll see you later guys x.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BONUS

LOL HIS FACE!! XD