http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


14 April, 2012

Leadership Camp

OKAY GUYS! I AM BACK FROM CAMP AND THIS POST IS GONNA BE SO FREAKING DAMN LONG! BEAR WITH IT!

So, we have to go to school and gather. Then we go to the AVA room, watching the slides for camp like warning attitudes and stuffs then the organizers asked us to make a flag! YAY! Leggo!

Attitude briefing.

Pink Panther team doing their flag. AWESOME, MAN!
My team's flag so emo LOL!
Me and Anson scarificed our palm to be painted
for the flag use LOL! FUN! :DD

Then we chaw from school and go to Choice Daily for a 30 minutes to breakfast or buy stuffs then we straight away went to the resort in Lundu!

IN DA BUS!
I sat with Lai Riy, Japanese student. LOL wtf with my face xD

It takes 1,5 hours to reach the resort, it's near to DA BEACH! LOL! And I don't know this or what but I am INDEED LUCKY! I got deluxe room! HAHAHAHA!! So me and Lai Riy (which I didn't thought about) and Cebrina are in 1 room while other girls are in the ordinary room. Ordinary room seems fun what somehow u,u

WE ARE ALIVE!!
AND WE'RE HERE!!
The resort!!!!!! Ohhhh <33 *____*
Anson and Yussuf! Gay or bromance?
Cebrina and Bianca. Love you guys to the bits! :*
Room 102, boys. Aaron Wong posing likeaboss
*sparta voice* This is.. DELUXE! 
My roommates! Yes, I'm the shortest student in the
camp among all of them u,u

Then after lunch, changed clothes, we did the activity! SO FUN! So the first one is we have to sing 4 songs that all of us now then make a big circle then each person have to do 1 solo dance until 1 song is finished. I did the sugar dance since I don't know anything oh almost forgot, my group's yell yell is "Silence is our pledge." in a flat voice and poker face LOL! Then next we have to wrote what we like and dislike to our 10 friends! Picture below (psssst, they talk behind my back LOL! Somehow, it could make us a better person what ^^)

Tree top
Beach, please. Y U SO CLEAN?! *___*
We got a badass coconut here - Shawn
Me and Cebrina :**
Like = kind (x3), helpful, good friend, friendly, awesome,
nice to talk to, interesting, hot, cute, pretty
Dislike = Nothing (x3), talkative, annoying, a bit bossy

Next we play volley ball!! But the ball is using the water balloon! And we havta catch it using clothes but me and Amanda used our flag (and in the end our flag looks more awesome!!). Then after that we play treasure hunting! Don't ask about the final game. LOL! TIRING LIKE asdfghjkl. THEN WE WENT FOR SWIM!!! Sorry this time cannot post a picture of me wearing swimsuit. Too sexy I think. "Mutia, your swimsuit is very sexy. The boys' eyes are became bigger when they saw you came out from the water." - Jia Yin. Thanks, Jia! I'll take it as a praise :) And I got suntanned (burnt). It's okay, I'm sexy like Farah Quinn (in my dream) -__-

*le waterballoons
Waterballoon fight! But in a volley ball style
Amy and Karen in the Jacuzzi
After swim, me and Cebrina chilling outside and take pictures and stuffs and then I chilled at the bar with Seong Taek then we go dinner then continued by the next activity, collect things. I just collect the shells. I wish I can bring it home but forgot to bring container. Then we have to gathered in pandan room for a game BORROW, STEAL or errr forgot LOL! I don't have the video nor pictures for the game because it's not allowed to use phone during activities then continued by talent night! And another game! I got the videos but I need to combine all first and edit it then I'll upload it, okay? :)

Camwhore after shower (after swim)
WE ARE SEXY! LOL! XDDD
Novie and Molly!
Hi, B! Hi, Shawn! :**
*le me appear. I actually wanna took my phone over there
and lend it to Seong Taek for play games LOL! (sexy legs)
Dinner. Hi, Mun Yong!! LOL! Novie so photogenic XDDD
Collecting stuffs. Hi again, Mun Yong the one who hold a torch
light :P
The board
Pandan room

Talent night. Looks like American Idol queue LOL!

Watch it using headset / earphone / headphone for clearer sound. Thank you :)



Then after that Shawn and Bianca went to my room. Shawn is our bestfriend (he always hangout with us :D) so he's allowed to enter my (ceb's) room and we play uno! Just for a while only because afraid Shawn will get scolded. Then after that I went downstairs at night and chill out with the 4 teachers, Seong Taek, Aaron Wong and Devi. Then we went to sleep. Btw I got flu LOL! But glad that Ceb and Lai Riy took care of me. Thanks, guys. I love you :*

Chilling in my room.
Chilling at night with snacks and guitar! Right after the
talent night

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up on 5 am then wake Ceb and Novie up (Novie ended up sleeping in our room LOL!) since Lai Riy woke up earlier than me (she slept early). Then showering then went downstairs and met Jason, Shawn, Seong Taek and Tommy and Anson (if I'm not mistaken) to wake all up! IT'S SEONG TAEK'S BIRTHDAY!! So I gave him my gift and congratulated him! Picture below. Then me and Anson, Mun Yong, Lai Riy, Devi went to the beach to wath the sunrise and others following also. It was so beautiful! Then after that we have a morning exercise and continued by refreshing ourself near the beach, concentrating, thinking and after that it's continued by the last game!! I don't know how to say it but I better show you guys the pictures!

Woke up with my sexy long and curly hair!
ME GUSTA!!
Sunrise in Lundu. Edited with instagram :)
Novie, Molly and ME!!!
I LOVE NAT!!
Morning exercise with the fit and handsome Mr.Wee. I'm the
orange girl over there. *Le me sexy armpit XDDD
Meditation. Shawn's candid. He's a real ninja! LOL!
Three-legged race

Anson's and Aaron's turn! Mine is with Devi (3rd turn) and
with Anson (final turn). YI ER YI ER YI! =))

I edited it myself .__.

Then after that I ate breakfast with the others! I dropped my bread WTFWTF! LOL! "Nice one, Mutia!" - Yussuf. Then I drank coffee. The first coffee this morning, it's sweet at first then turned a bit bitter and sour in the middle and ended up by sweet again just like our love story, it's sweet but then having obstacles in the middle and it's beautiful in the end. EAAAAKKK!!! THE POETIC ME!! LOL! Then after that I played billiard with Seong Taek, Tommy, Nat and Sebastian. Then I chilled in the pool side with friends while watching the guys swimming and give them my snacks. Then after that I chilled in the bar while watching TV! LOOOL! Bored what. Wanna walk around but it's so freaking hot so just stay at the bar then pack up and go home. I cut the story lol.

Me and the birthday boy! Happy birthday, Tofu
(not the other tofu)! :))
Tommy and Seong Taek in action LOL!
Shawn candid while me and those guys playing
billiard. The most pretty one in the pic since I'm the
only girl. ME GUSTA! xDD
Me and the pretty Manda! At the pool side watching the boys:D
Eating snacks while the guys are swimming (some only).

I end this post by group pictures! Byeeeeez! Smell ya later :D

LOVE!!
Wee on the WHEE!! Wee say BYEEE :))