http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


15 April, 2012

2 Idiots On Holiday

Yesterday after camp, my bro told me to bbm my father asking for money because he wanna eat kinda expensie foods since we both haven't eat anything fancy yet trololol wtf. So today, me and bro went to Spring Mall and ate at Kenny Rogers Roasters. Actually bro gave me 2 options, Fish Market or Kenny Rogers but since I'm in the mood for chicken, we go for Kenny Rogers. And I asked an opinion from my sista (Kusum) to decide which one is nicer so she told me that both are nice but Kenny Rogers have more varieties. Gonna eat in Fish Market later on in some other time :)

Pictures! Hoola hoola!

First picture that would be me as the author of this blog LOL!

Le handsome brotha

And in the end, I wrongly order. I order delight first then I ordered the set meal. I should eat the set meal only so it's more cheaper GAH! Naaah it's okay, first time going HAHAHAH!! I just know that I am full. The place is also cozy what. I love chicken!! And my chicken head!! 내 핸섬 치킨 헤드, 사랑해요 ~ ( you know who I mean (; )! :D

Banana muffin. Bro's one. Mine is vanilla ^^
My fruit salad :D
My food and bro's food
My 2nd round food. Surely ate a lot but got no
lamb :<

And after that we went to the food court to buy some bubble milk tea. Yummy! But too sweet for me. Then after that we went somewhere else shopping for house stuffs and all and hey, I bought a new headset cap again! This time is ribbon and it's pink! Prove that my iPhone's gender is a girl LOL! wtf =))

Pearl milk tea :3
New headset cap! I lost mine (the old one)
during the camp =="

End the post by a picture of me knowing that my dad will come to Malaysia next week. Was so excited while eating and this is what happen! THIS IS BEAUTY! LOL!!!!!! =))

Serial killer. NYAHAHAHHA!!