http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


10 March, 2012

Sawadee Ka, I Welcome Thailand Foods

Hi, guys! Today is my first day of the 1st term holiday and I'm quite excited haha. I'm going back to Indonesia tomorrow morning, supposed to be today but since the flight is damn full and the tickets are so freaking damn expensive so yeah.. Going back tomorrow and hey, Nia also go back tomorrow to Indonesia through Ponti! But too bad that we're not in the same flight though *was wishing to get to the same flight*. Safe flight, Nia. Ai lab yuh! :*

Just finished packing up my stuffs and guess where I went for a dinner again tonight? Errr.. Since my father is in Kuching, we always go out at night for a dinner because the time for all of us to gather (4 of us) is like only few times in a year so dad use it to go eat something nice for dinner. Valuable time what. We went to Bangkok Thai Restaurant. Mum is so excited since she can eat tom yam (she is a Thai-food lover). The last time I eat in this restaurant is 5 years ago with Ms.Helena and Ms.Sharon. And that time I promised them that I'll be going to study in Lodge International and that's how I can study in Lodge. It's a promise and I went to Ms.Helena class now. Geography :')

Enough for the happy moment story telling. I better show you the pics! I love to take pictures of my foods and stuffs heheh. Cekidot!

Look at the right side. got 4 chairs, that's my place for tonight and
I took this pic from a website so yeah ahahah. My iPhone cam is cacat -,-

Sawadee Ka
Dad and mom :D
Me and bro. Look at the difference from our size -_-
He use the 3/4 of the table! (my side)
Our appetizer. Me and bro choose this. Fish pancake!
like Indonesian bakwan but a bit different :3
I love the rice! Taste so nice already even without any
other food! :9
Midin with prawn and garlic but where's the prawn ah?
Mom's sweetheart (=__=) She always eat this.
Tom Yam! Taste really nice :OO
Mussel soup thingy, dunno the name :/
Broccoli with fish and mushroom and forgot what.
Just ate the fish :P
Also don't know the name and didn't eat it.
Soft shell crab something something.
Small (can you believe it?!?!?!) portion of
Green Chicken Curry
My new crush! Ovened lamb with lemon grass.
I just simply order and when I eat it, I'm in love!!!!!!!!!
Mum ordered the desserts. Thailand's traditional cakes!
Much alike with Indonesian one. The green on the right is yummy!

It was indeed nice foods. Ah ~ I wanna eat the lamb again! Lamb is my favorite, more than beef and more than chicken! Nom nom! *hungry again*. First thing that I searched in this restaurant is the Pad Thai (if I'm not mistaken) that Kattie recommends but cannot find one or probably I didn't read the menus carefully. Anyway, I still remember the first time I went there. My bro was on the same age as mine and since then, he stayed in Kuching until now. And one of my memory in that restaurant is the song. Didn't mean to offend a race or some races or to be racist, but the song "Ya Thai Thai ~" and if it's translated to my language then.. Umm.. A funny thing. Okay let's just skip that okay. I don't like (but still typed it =="). But you know what, I love Thailand! And the most important is, I love Thailand foods! 4 thumbs up from me!!!! :DD