http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


11 March, 2012

Team Work And Let's Have Some Fun! :)

It's the 2nd day of my 1st term holiday and guess what? I'm in Indonesia already woohoo! Woke up around 8 something (forced to) and have a not very pleasant bath because mum is rushing. She's always like that. Even I put my lipbalm on in the car. Nyeh! And when I went back to Indonesia, I was so shocked with the plane! This is my first time using that kind of plane ummm you know, small planes with propeller. Quite scared. Afraid that the propeller will fell and fly somewhere. Uhhh I watched too many final destination movies -__-

Mum bought chocolates in a shop in airport


Okay, just skip the stories so we better move to Indonesia. Arrived from airport, me and mum went to Kebun Wisata Rekadana Jeruju Besar Pontianak to attend an event since mum is one of the VIPs there so we have to come. We're very late actually. The event started on 7 am but we arrived there on 1 pm (because we're from airport plus we got delayed too and since the event location is not in the town. 50 minutes using car) so I straight away joined one of the teams there. I'm in group 4! Okay, my first game! Every team have to hold hands (oh yeah lucky me holding cute guys hands. Me gusta! :P) and make a circle. A very tight circle so 1 person need to stand in the middle while others are tighten them self with each others around that 1 person then we're bounded with a rope and we have to pass through the obstacles back and forth, up and down. So fun!

The last team. Still working hard :3

The next game is played only by boys (because the girls side asked them to). The game is moving the water in a basin using legs side to side. Actually supposed to be back and forth but they changed the theme because if we use back and forth, the water can splash the face and YEAH! Free shower time! Lol.

GO GO GO GO!!!!

Next game is we still have to hold hands and make a straight line then we have to enter a rope one by one until we reach the finish line but it's not finish yet. The final line actually is our start line. Quite fun! I have to take out my shoes because my shoes indeed big sized (thick. I bring my school shoes). Too bad don't have time to take the pictures. I'll check on facebook in few days then I'll upload the pictures if got. And the last game of the day is *drum beats* MODELLING! Not an ordinary modelling. We have to take out our shoes and socks because... We have to wear 10 stuffs. The rule is like this: There will be 10 representative on each group and they have to line up. And on their opposite side already provided by 10 stuffs and we have to take it. BUT! We have to wear it first. It's like.. The first person ran to the place then use 1 stuff on 'em then ran back to the line, give the second person the stuff that the first person wore. The first person move to the back and the second person ran while wearing the 1st person's stuff and take 1 stuff and wear it then ran back and give it to the 3rd person. Continuously like that until the 10th person! And the 10th person will be wearing all of the stuffs and they have to walk on the you-can-say-as catwalk. The naughtiest and sexiest and hottest model will be the winner!

He's our victim! As the youngest among all of us
in the group. He cannot be saved.

I even have the video! Cekidot!


And after that we have the closing! A door prize and few entertainments! Actually I want the door prize for eating coupons! GYAAAAH! I want! But God wills for other thing.  I won nothing and hey, at least my team is on the 2nd place as the most excited group of the day. YAY!!! :DD

They have a bungalow
Mine and mum's door prize ticket
Mum is singing.
The organizers
Randomly take. I love the grass. So puffy :3
Idk. I just like the plants =))
The fountain. Looks much nicer from the other side
A cute cake from Mahkota Hotel :D

And for the closing, we sang If We Hold On Together That's all for today. Actually still got more stories but I think it's enough already and I'm going to bed soon so babay, peeps! :D