http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


01 January, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Sorry I didn't blog exactly on 12 am last night. I got my own event hahah. How's your New Year's Eve? Great? I hope so. What's your resolutions for this year? New boyfriend/girlfriend? Good marks for exams? My resolution for this year is firstly, to move on from Seong Taek and find a boyfriend lolol! Then, make my parents proud of me and got good marks for my exams, become more diligent and never absent for praying to God. Wish you all for the luck this year!! :D Spent my new year eve with my mom because my father went out of town for business and bro went out with his girlfriend to gardenia. Since I'm single this year so, you know.. Anyway, I spent my new year eve in this place (again)..




Mercure Hotel :)

This year's New Year Eve party theme is "PIRATE & MERCUREAN" different from last year's event "MYSTERY OF MASQUERADE". And bytheway, I'm collecting their gifts every year since last year and it's FREE! And cute ahahahah #ilovegratis #gratisismylife #ilovecutestuffs

Yo ho yo ho I'm a pirate! LOL

And I went to the super buffet party. Ate a lot of food. Yeah! I love buffet! Starts from 8 pm until midnight. How can't I resist foods?! Bet all of you will say that I'm gaining weight during this holiday. But before I went down to the ebony restaurant in the hotel for the buffet, I ordered an Indonesian food from the room service. Was starving that time and I can't wait any longer. My stomach was growling :/

Nasi goreng and teh tarik :9 nom nom nom
Tickets for all the parties in the hotel for 2 persons

Then we're off to the buffet. Sorry cannot take much pics. Too shy to take ahahahah! :P

Lalala ~
Colorful cupcakes over there :O
Mom
Peoples who wanna enter the buffet party

The buffet party is from the ebony restaurant until the poolside. Wish I can take a lot of pictures but I can't. And the pirate party started on 10 pm until midnight but I prefer to stay at my room watching spongebob-a-thon rather than join the party though. Because when I'm at the lobby, I saw the girls' clothes are just so damn short. Way shorter than mine. Mom said that they looked so cheap. And I kinda trauma about last year's party too, for the hotel's privacy, I can't tell you why. And on midnight, I watched the firework from my room. Room 731. Yea, this time isn't President Suite 717 but.. Nevermind :D

Btw, this is my last year's party masquerade. Taken last year.

I know I looked like a bird -_-

Bye-bye, 2011. Thanks for the lessons you gave me and thanks for all those sweet memories. Unforgettable :)