http://www.facebook.com/nonamutii http://instagram.com/nonamutii http://www.twitter.com/nonamutii


21 September, 2013

Surprise, Bitches!

*Boop!* Just finished trials and IGCSE in about 2-3 weeks time. Anyway, went out with Nasy today since she was craving for pizzas and as a future sister in law (lol) who is craving for pizzas too, I decided to bring her out to eat pizza. Then I was told last minute that Kak syafiqah is in Kuching. They picked me up by cab and we drove off to Spring. Kakak wanted to go to toilet so me and Nasy dashed to Pizza Hut to go get some seats. And then I saw this ah pek looking mudafuka who is no other than.. MY BOYFRIEND!!♥♥♥ HAHAHA :D Didn't expect him to be in Kuching and he has been in Kuching since Thursday but he didn't let me know that he's even here. HE PRETENDED THAT HE'S STILL IN SINGAPORE AND WORKING AT THIS VIETNAMESE RESTAURANT YESTERDAY! WFTWTFWTF. I was so shocked and happy till I cried then Thaqif had to go towards me and hugs me in public. Pizza Hut staffs were watching some more aiyaa free show sia -___-

Credits to Kak Syafiqah :'D

"THAQIF, YOU IDIOT!" credits to Nasy *love*

And as you can see above, my boyfriend is giving out that devil smile stating that his surprise plan worked. One more thing, the whole family ganged up to bully me. Ye, his parents and siblings lol. And my mind was completely blank, I was so stoned until I forgot to take pics for blog material. Honestly, I regret for not taking pictures of what we ate lol. Well, we walked around for sometime then me and Thaqif alone went to his house to swim while Nasy and kakak still wanted to shop. Nasy tricked me! She asked me to pack my swimsuit so we can swim later on and you know how desperate I am when it comes to swimming since my apartment doesn't have swimming pool. NOT EVEN A BATH TUB!! *sob sob* Took some pictures after swim and bathed. We didn't really swim tho, I spent the time slacking off on Thaqif's back while he piggy ride me underwater lol! No pics, my bf is too sexy XDDD wtf.

This is the whole main pool. There's a kiddy pool at the back.
Wanted to go there but, it's too shallow (even for me) -_-"
This is what you see after you stepped out of Thaqif's
backyard. Nice, right? C:
Even the playground is nicer compared to my apartment. Mine
is so sad la I tell you lol :))
Bf is accompanying the kiddy me playing at
the playground. Just watching me swinging.
That crappy hair? I just washed my hair. You
don't expect my hair to look nice ok?
What's above me when I was sitting on the swing.
I thought it looks pretty so I took a picture.
Backside of the pool and the kiddy pool is hidden C:
"Baby, come here and take a pic with me.."
Not sure if my modelling skill dropped (I used to
be a local model -_-) or he's a bad photographer.
You can see that I am the happiest girl in the
whole wide world at the moment :3
The corner left is Thaqif's house teehee xD
Wanted to instagram it but Thaqif's feet just
so unmajestic .____."
Wheee whee chilling like a baws with my
dearest boyfriend :*
Retards playing around lol. Thaqif's jeans on
the bottom left corner.
Lazy timeeeee ~
One more selfie. Yak! :D

Thaqif brought me to Boulevard for dinner. We ate at this restaurant called Kim Bay, from the name I thought it was a Korean seafood restaurant (lol why the hell am I so racist sometimes?!) then it turns out to be a dimsum place LOL! I was lazying around in Thaqif's house before because I thought Nasy is coming with us for dinner but no lol! Thaqif then was starred by the Kim Bay staffs because he took 3 different girls on different days to Kim Bay. First is Nasy, 2nd one is kakak and last one is me LOL! So they thought Thaqif is a playboy HAHAHAH!!

Pixel is opening up to me. She always avoids me.
EYYYY!!! I'm a cat person. Click here for proof.
Stoned Singaporean boyfriend *kisses* C:
Egg tart. Rate 5 out of 10. The pudding itself
is yummy but the crust is lousy. Too soft :(
Har Kao. 6 out of 10. The filling is so good but
the bottom layer is too hard. They should've
put a layer of banana leaf to avoid stickiness.
10 out of 10. Fung Zau or chicken feet. I LOVE
THEIR FUNG ZAU! My fav type of dim sum.
7,5 out of 10. Shu Mai. My 2nd fav type of
dim sum. Everything's good but not tender enough.

The reason why he brougt me to Kim Bay is because I told him I was craving for dim sum and idk where to buy dimsum in Kuching since it's hard to find halal restaurant with nice foods. I ordered so much because I thought that I can share it with boyfie but he betrayed me and ate butter chicken rice all for himself. Y U NO SEE MY GOOD INTENTION?! :((
Happiest girl in the whole wide world (at the moment),
Thaqif's first girlfriend (づ ̄³ ̄)づ